'Mirrors' Lets Out Fright Through Teaser Trailer
Horror movie lovers prepare to be spooked. The horror thriller movie from French renowned horror director Alexandre Aja, "Mirrors", has given out opportunity to those brave enough to get a glimpse into the Korean remake through its first teaser trailer let out by the 20th Century Fox.
Focusing its story on the evil mirror, the teaser displays how wicked the mirror is as it claims its victims one by one. Like many horror movies, the video footage begins with a hair-rising music tone. The first scene capturing the scene shows a woman walking slowly to a room. When she opens the door, her son is sitting in front of a mirror reflecting his image. But as the boy shifts his sitting, his reflection does not go along with him. Then, the suspense builds up slowly but surely.
"Mirrors" is a horror movie remake to the 2003 South Korean movie entitled "Into the Mirror". The film starring Kiefer Sutherland, Paula Patton and Amy Smart follows a former detective turned security guard. While doing his job of securing a burned out department store, he finds a mirror that is possessed by an evil trying to find a way to go back to the living world. The flick is coming out on August 15.
"Mirrors" Teaser Trailer:
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'