'Mirrors' Lets Out Fright Through Teaser Trailer
Horror movie lovers prepare to be spooked. The horror thriller movie from French renowned horror director Alexandre Aja, "Mirrors", has given out opportunity to those brave enough to get a glimpse into the Korean remake through its first teaser trailer let out by the 20th Century Fox.
Focusing its story on the evil mirror, the teaser displays how wicked the mirror is as it claims its victims one by one. Like many horror movies, the video footage begins with a hair-rising music tone. The first scene capturing the scene shows a woman walking slowly to a room. When she opens the door, her son is sitting in front of a mirror reflecting his image. But as the boy shifts his sitting, his reflection does not go along with him. Then, the suspense builds up slowly but surely.
"Mirrors" is a horror movie remake to the 2003 South Korean movie entitled "Into the Mirror". The film starring Kiefer Sutherland, Paula Patton and Amy Smart follows a former detective turned security guard. While doing his job of securing a burned out department store, he finds a mirror that is possessed by an evil trying to find a way to go back to the living world. The flick is coming out on August 15.
"Mirrors" Teaser Trailer:
UPDATE 06/13/08: Following the release of "Mirrors" teaser trailer, an international teaser came afterwards. The new video footage is longer, more hair-raising and more haunting than the teaser. It brings viewers even closer to the evil lurking behind the mirror by showing glimpses of the possible spirit.
"Mirrors" International Teaser Trailer:
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016