Jonas Brothers Pose for 'Camp Rock' Premiere
On Tuesday, June 11, Jonas Brothers celebrated the premiere of their new made-for-TV musical, "Camp Rock", which is developed by Disney Channel. The three-piece band strutted down the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City accompanied by 'Bonus Jonas' who is none other than their youngest brother Frankie, and a number of the TV movie's cast.
The boys - Kevin, Nick, and Joe - all wore suits and pointy shoes to the event. Others who were also seen in attendance include Demi Lovato who plays the main character in the movie as Mitchie Torres, actor Stephen Baldwin, and several other supporting cast such as Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jasmine Richards, Meaghan Jette Martin and Giovanni Spina.
"Camp Rock" which will premiere on the mouse house channel on Friday, June 20 at 8 P.M. ET/PT, centers its story around Mitchie, a talented young singer in pursue of a pop career. Mitchie then got the chance to enter a prestigious musical camp but cannot afford it. Her mother then worked as the cook in the camp and thus Mitchie was forced to hide the fact that she's a cook daughter by boasting around that she is as rich as the others.
Joe Jonas plays Shane Gray who is also the lead singer of the band Connect Three. At first, his character is portrayed as short-tempered and not liking to teach at the camp. But his decision to visit the camp anyway led him to finding the most beautiful voice he has ever heard. His mission was to find the girl behind the voice, which happened to be Mitchie's.
A sequel to the TV movie has been in talks with Frankie slated to make a cameo. No words yet on what role the youngest Jonas will get or when the movie will be in production. Meanwhile, the official soundtrack to the TV movie has been made available for pre-order at Amazon.com.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3