Lynne Spears' Memoir to Be Released in September
The memoir meets its release date, finally. The tell-all book which is written by Britney Spears' mother Lynne Spears about raising the pop superstar and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears will be released September later this year, the book's publisher Thomas Nelson Inc. confirmed to People.
"When Jamie Lynn got pregnant, it was put on hold," a representative for the publishing company told People. "Lynne never stopped working on it because she wants to express her love for her children and tell their stories through a mother's eyes."
Giving more details about the memoir, which is titled "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World", the representative continued saying, "[It] will not be a parenting book. It's [Lynne's] story of what it was like being a mom and raising two very famous people. It's a memoir."
Thomas Nelson initially announced the project October last year, confirmed the book was to be due on Mother's Day, May 11, 2008. Nevertheless, it was postponed a couple months later after Jamie Lynn revealed she was 12 weeks pregnant.
More Britney Spears News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show