Lynne Spears' Memoir to Be Released in September
The memoir meets its release date, finally. The tell-all book which is written by Britney Spears' mother Lynne Spears about raising the pop superstar and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears will be released September later this year, the book's publisher Thomas Nelson Inc. confirmed to People.
"When Jamie Lynn got pregnant, it was put on hold," a representative for the publishing company told People. "Lynne never stopped working on it because she wants to express her love for her children and tell their stories through a mother's eyes."
Giving more details about the memoir, which is titled "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World", the representative continued saying, "[It] will not be a parenting book. It's [Lynne's] story of what it was like being a mom and raising two very famous people. It's a memoir."
Thomas Nelson initially announced the project October last year, confirmed the book was to be due on Mother's Day, May 11, 2008. Nevertheless, it was postponed a couple months later after Jamie Lynn revealed she was 12 weeks pregnant.
More Britney Spears News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked