Lynne Spears' Memoir to Be Released in September
The memoir meets its release date, finally. The tell-all book which is written by Britney Spears' mother Lynne Spears about raising the pop superstar and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears will be released September later this year, the book's publisher Thomas Nelson Inc. confirmed to People.
"When Jamie Lynn got pregnant, it was put on hold," a representative for the publishing company told People. "Lynne never stopped working on it because she wants to express her love for her children and tell their stories through a mother's eyes."
Giving more details about the memoir, which is titled "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World", the representative continued saying, "[It] will not be a parenting book. It's [Lynne's] story of what it was like being a mom and raising two very famous people. It's a memoir."
Thomas Nelson initially announced the project October last year, confirmed the book was to be due on Mother's Day, May 11, 2008. Nevertheless, it was postponed a couple months later after Jamie Lynn revealed she was 12 weeks pregnant.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance