Lynne Spears' Memoir to Be Released in September
The memoir meets its release date, finally. The tell-all book which is written by Britney Spears' mother Lynne Spears about raising the pop superstar and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears will be released September later this year, the book's publisher Thomas Nelson Inc. confirmed to People.
"When Jamie Lynn got pregnant, it was put on hold," a representative for the publishing company told People. "Lynne never stopped working on it because she wants to express her love for her children and tell their stories through a mother's eyes."
Giving more details about the memoir, which is titled "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World", the representative continued saying, "[It] will not be a parenting book. It's [Lynne's] story of what it was like being a mom and raising two very famous people. It's a memoir."
Thomas Nelson initially announced the project October last year, confirmed the book was to be due on Mother's Day, May 11, 2008. Nevertheless, it was postponed a couple months later after Jamie Lynn revealed she was 12 weeks pregnant.
More Britney Spears News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role