Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers Land Forbes' Annual Power List
Is young, famous, and rich, Miley Cyrus has become one of the young stars who makes it into Forbes' annual Power List. Thanks to her 70-date Best of Both Worlds concert tour, which was a sold out, as well as her millions of CDs, book deal, and movie projects that she could secure a spot in the publication's annual list of Celebrity 100, which ranks celebrities on money and fame, being ranked at No. 35.
Teen crooners the Jonas Brothers are also considered powerful, make the list at No. 89. The brothers, age 15 to 20, are praised to have taken in $9 million from touring, plus another $3 million from CD sales, merchandise and television deals.
In addition to the teens, this year list sees Oprah Winfrey repeats her recognition as the No. 1 Powerful Celebrity, making it her second time in a row to be on top of the list. It arguably is a great attainment for the talk show host, considering that she remains one of the most famous faces in the world despite weakening television ratings and magazine circulation.
The full list of The Celebrity 100 could be seen in Forbes' official site and in the new issue of Forbes, hits newsstands Friday, June 13.
Below is the Top 10 of Forbes' annual Celebrity 100:
More Miley Cyrus News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship