Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers Land Forbes' Annual Power List
Is young, famous, and rich, Miley Cyrus has become one of the young stars who makes it into Forbes' annual Power List. Thanks to her 70-date Best of Both Worlds concert tour, which was a sold out, as well as her millions of CDs, book deal, and movie projects that she could secure a spot in the publication's annual list of Celebrity 100, which ranks celebrities on money and fame, being ranked at No. 35.
Teen crooners the Jonas Brothers are also considered powerful, make the list at No. 89. The brothers, age 15 to 20, are praised to have taken in $9 million from touring, plus another $3 million from CD sales, merchandise and television deals.
In addition to the teens, this year list sees Oprah Winfrey repeats her recognition as the No. 1 Powerful Celebrity, making it her second time in a row to be on top of the list. It arguably is a great attainment for the talk show host, considering that she remains one of the most famous faces in the world despite weakening television ratings and magazine circulation.
The full list of The Celebrity 100 could be seen in Forbes' official site and in the new issue of Forbes, hits newsstands Friday, June 13.
Below is the Top 10 of Forbes' annual Celebrity 100:
- Oprah Winfrey, $275 million
- Tiger Woods, $115 million
- Angelina Jolie, $14 million
- Beyonce Knowles, $80 million
- David Beckham, $50 million
- Johnny Depp, $72 million
- Jay-Z, $82 million
- The Police, $115 million
- J.K. Rowling, $300 million
- Brad Pitt, $20 million
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack