Usher's New LP Overthrown by Disturbed on Billboard 200
Usher's new LP "Here I Stand" fails to maintain its chart topping position on the Billboard 200 chart this week, despite its premise after a high sale on its first week. The new record's sale decreases this week making its position slipped two places to #3 on the chart.
Replacing Usher is the latest outing from hard rock band Disturbed, "Indestructible," which become the rockers' third LP that managed to top the albums chart. Following the rock act at #2 is the 28th edition of compilation set "Now That's What I Call Music...".
At #4 comes Weezer with their latest album "Weezer (Red Album)", while legendary band Journey takes the #5 spot with their exclusive Wal-mart set "Revelation". Coming in at #6 is Ashanti with her new record "The Declaration".
The slip on the chart, doesn't only belong to Usher, as last week's runner-up the soundtrack of "Sex and the City" also drops its previous position to #7 this week. Meanwhile, Jewel Kilcher debuted her new country set "Perfectly Clear" at #8 this week. Former chart topper, 3 Doors Down's self-titled new LP slipped again this week from #3 to #9 and the last spot on the top 10, is grabbed by Chris Brown with his "Exclusive: The Forever Edition".
More Usher News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!