Usher's New LP Overthrown by Disturbed on Billboard 200
Usher's new LP "Here I Stand" fails to maintain its chart topping position on the Billboard 200 chart this week, despite its premise after a high sale on its first week. The new record's sale decreases this week making its position slipped two places to #3 on the chart.
Replacing Usher is the latest outing from hard rock band Disturbed, "Indestructible," which become the rockers' third LP that managed to top the albums chart. Following the rock act at #2 is the 28th edition of compilation set "Now That's What I Call Music...".
At #4 comes Weezer with their latest album "Weezer (Red Album)", while legendary band Journey takes the #5 spot with their exclusive Wal-mart set "Revelation". Coming in at #6 is Ashanti with her new record "The Declaration".
The slip on the chart, doesn't only belong to Usher, as last week's runner-up the soundtrack of "Sex and the City" also drops its previous position to #7 this week. Meanwhile, Jewel Kilcher debuted her new country set "Perfectly Clear" at #8 this week. Former chart topper, 3 Doors Down's self-titled new LP slipped again this week from #3 to #9 and the last spot on the top 10, is grabbed by Chris Brown with his "Exclusive: The Forever Edition".
More Usher News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding