Usher's New LP Overthrown by Disturbed on Billboard 200
Usher's new LP "Here I Stand" fails to maintain its chart topping position on the Billboard 200 chart this week, despite its premise after a high sale on its first week. The new record's sale decreases this week making its position slipped two places to #3 on the chart.
Replacing Usher is the latest outing from hard rock band Disturbed, "Indestructible," which become the rockers' third LP that managed to top the albums chart. Following the rock act at #2 is the 28th edition of compilation set "Now That's What I Call Music...".
At #4 comes Weezer with their latest album "Weezer (Red Album)", while legendary band Journey takes the #5 spot with their exclusive Wal-mart set "Revelation". Coming in at #6 is Ashanti with her new record "The Declaration".
The slip on the chart, doesn't only belong to Usher, as last week's runner-up the soundtrack of "Sex and the City" also drops its previous position to #7 this week. Meanwhile, Jewel Kilcher debuted her new country set "Perfectly Clear" at #8 this week. Former chart topper, 3 Doors Down's self-titled new LP slipped again this week from #3 to #9 and the last spot on the top 10, is grabbed by Chris Brown with his "Exclusive: The Forever Edition".
More Usher News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video