Timbaland Already Married Publicist Girlfriend Monique Idlett, the Details
Timbaland is a married man, already. While rumors have been spreading like wildfire throughout Internet gossip websites that the music mogul is about to marry his publicist girlfriend Monique Idlett, next Thursday, June 19 in Aruba, new confirmation has just surfaced that the couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on Tuesday, June 10.
A family pastor wed the couple in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony. And as it has been claimed by US Weekly, Timbaland and Idlett will wed again in a formal ceremony on the Caribbean island of Aruba on June 22.
Both Timbaland and Idlett never confirm their romance. He's said to propose to her during their baby shower last October. Last year they welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign.
A hip-hop artist, Timbaland is also known as a music producer. He recently co-produced Madonna's latest LP "Hard Candy" with Pharrell Williams. He has also worked with such artists, as the late Aaliyah and Justin Timberlake, with whom he also regularly performs.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event