Timbaland Already Married Publicist Girlfriend Monique Idlett, the Details
Timbaland is a married man, already. While rumors have been spreading like wildfire throughout Internet gossip websites that the music mogul is about to marry his publicist girlfriend Monique Idlett, next Thursday, June 19 in Aruba, new confirmation has just surfaced that the couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on Tuesday, June 10.
A family pastor wed the couple in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony. And as it has been claimed by US Weekly, Timbaland and Idlett will wed again in a formal ceremony on the Caribbean island of Aruba on June 22.
Both Timbaland and Idlett never confirm their romance. He's said to propose to her during their baby shower last October. Last year they welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign.
A hip-hop artist, Timbaland is also known as a music producer. He recently co-produced Madonna's latest LP "Hard Candy" with Pharrell Williams. He has also worked with such artists, as the late Aaliyah and Justin Timberlake, with whom he also regularly performs.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed