Timbaland Already Married Publicist Girlfriend Monique Idlett, the Details
Timbaland is a married man, already. While rumors have been spreading like wildfire throughout Internet gossip websites that the music mogul is about to marry his publicist girlfriend Monique Idlett, next Thursday, June 19 in Aruba, new confirmation has just surfaced that the couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on Tuesday, June 10.
A family pastor wed the couple in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony. And as it has been claimed by US Weekly, Timbaland and Idlett will wed again in a formal ceremony on the Caribbean island of Aruba on June 22.
Both Timbaland and Idlett never confirm their romance. He's said to propose to her during their baby shower last October. Last year they welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign.
A hip-hop artist, Timbaland is also known as a music producer. He recently co-produced Madonna's latest LP "Hard Candy" with Pharrell Williams. He has also worked with such artists, as the late Aaliyah and Justin Timberlake, with whom he also regularly performs.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says