Timbaland Already Married Publicist Girlfriend Monique Idlett, the Details
Timbaland is a married man, already. While rumors have been spreading like wildfire throughout Internet gossip websites that the music mogul is about to marry his publicist girlfriend Monique Idlett, next Thursday, June 19 in Aruba, new confirmation has just surfaced that the couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on Tuesday, June 10.
A family pastor wed the couple in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony. And as it has been claimed by US Weekly, Timbaland and Idlett will wed again in a formal ceremony on the Caribbean island of Aruba on June 22.
Both Timbaland and Idlett never confirm their romance. He's said to propose to her during their baby shower last October. Last year they welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign.
A hip-hop artist, Timbaland is also known as a music producer. He recently co-produced Madonna's latest LP "Hard Candy" with Pharrell Williams. He has also worked with such artists, as the late Aaliyah and Justin Timberlake, with whom he also regularly performs.
More Timbaland News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert