Timbaland Already Married Publicist Girlfriend Monique Idlett, the Details
Timbaland is a married man, already. While rumors have been spreading like wildfire throughout Internet gossip websites that the music mogul is about to marry his publicist girlfriend Monique Idlett, next Thursday, June 19 in Aruba, new confirmation has just surfaced that the couple already tied the knot, secretly, in Virginia on Tuesday, June 10.
A family pastor wed the couple in a rather casual style, with the bride and groom wore sweatsuits for the ceremony. And as it has been claimed by US Weekly, Timbaland and Idlett will wed again in a formal ceremony on the Caribbean island of Aruba on June 22.
Both Timbaland and Idlett never confirm their romance. He's said to propose to her during their baby shower last October. Last year they welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter named Reign.
A hip-hop artist, Timbaland is also known as a music producer. He recently co-produced Madonna's latest LP "Hard Candy" with Pharrell Williams. He has also worked with such artists, as the late Aaliyah and Justin Timberlake, with whom he also regularly performs.
More Timbaland News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill