Tony Stark of 'Iron Man' Makes an Appearance in 'Incredible Hulk' TV Spot
Months earlier at the New York Comic Con, it has been unraveled that Tony Stark, the genius billionaire whose alter ego is known as "Iron Man", will be making a cameo appearance in "The Incredible Hulk". However, any previous video related to the superhero flick has yet to give evidence to the appearance of the fellow Marvel superhero. Now, a brand new television promo of the film unearthed Stark's part in the movie.
The new video footage promoting "Incredible Hulk", posted as TV spot #9 below, exposes Stark right from the start. Following the fading away of Marvel Studios logo, one particular scene takes over. The scene opens with a shot of a bar focusing on the door from where the sun shines through. Then, it continues by showing Robert Downey Jr.'s Stark stands in front of General Thunderbolt Ross about the unusual problem they both faced. Aside from this spots, Universal Pictures have also released several other TV spots that can also be watched below.
To be debuted in theaters on Friday, June 13, "Incredible Hulk" has just rolled down its green carpet at Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California on Sunday, June 8 for its world premiere. The movie telling the origin story of the massive green and enraged hero stars Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt, Tim Blake Nelson and Christina Cabot.
- TV Spot #6:
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand