Tony Stark of 'Iron Man' Makes an Appearance in 'Incredible Hulk' TV Spot
Months earlier at the New York Comic Con, it has been unraveled that Tony Stark, the genius billionaire whose alter ego is known as "Iron Man", will be making a cameo appearance in "The Incredible Hulk". However, any previous video related to the superhero flick has yet to give evidence to the appearance of the fellow Marvel superhero. Now, a brand new television promo of the film unearthed Stark's part in the movie.
The new video footage promoting "Incredible Hulk", posted as TV spot #9 below, exposes Stark right from the start. Following the fading away of Marvel Studios logo, one particular scene takes over. The scene opens with a shot of a bar focusing on the door from where the sun shines through. Then, it continues by showing Robert Downey Jr.'s Stark stands in front of General Thunderbolt Ross about the unusual problem they both faced. Aside from this spots, Universal Pictures have also released several other TV spots that can also be watched below.
To be debuted in theaters on Friday, June 13, "Incredible Hulk" has just rolled down its green carpet at Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California on Sunday, June 8 for its world premiere. The movie telling the origin story of the massive green and enraged hero stars Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt, Tim Blake Nelson and Christina Cabot.
- TV Spot #6:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame