Tony Stark of 'Iron Man' Makes an Appearance in 'Incredible Hulk' TV Spot
Months earlier at the New York Comic Con, it has been unraveled that Tony Stark, the genius billionaire whose alter ego is known as "Iron Man", will be making a cameo appearance in "The Incredible Hulk". However, any previous video related to the superhero flick has yet to give evidence to the appearance of the fellow Marvel superhero. Now, a brand new television promo of the film unearthed Stark's part in the movie.
The new video footage promoting "Incredible Hulk", posted as TV spot #9 below, exposes Stark right from the start. Following the fading away of Marvel Studios logo, one particular scene takes over. The scene opens with a shot of a bar focusing on the door from where the sun shines through. Then, it continues by showing Robert Downey Jr.'s Stark stands in front of General Thunderbolt Ross about the unusual problem they both faced. Aside from this spots, Universal Pictures have also released several other TV spots that can also be watched below.
To be debuted in theaters on Friday, June 13, "Incredible Hulk" has just rolled down its green carpet at Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California on Sunday, June 8 for its world premiere. The movie telling the origin story of the massive green and enraged hero stars Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt, Tim Blake Nelson and Christina Cabot.
- TV Spot #6:
- TV Spot #7:
- TV Spot #8:
- TV Spot #9:
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer