Rick Ross and Foxy Brown Are Dating, Sources Confirmed
New report of a romance rocks the music industry. It is reported that hip-hop artist Rick Ross is dating troubled female rapper Foxy Brown.
MediaTakeOut broke the rumors of a romance between the two recording artists last week. The site claimed the two of them were spotted getting cozy at his video shoot over the weekend.
While there has yet denial or verification from both parties, a new confirmation has been obtained by Allhiphop.com. Sources close to the alleged lovers claimed they indeed are dating. "They are in fact a couple. Rick Ross swept her off of her feet and this is gonna [be] the next Big Hip-Hop couple," an insider told AllHipHop.com. "They both are in love."
The sources, moreover, also said that Brown, who was born and raised in Brooklyn, has been considering to relocate to Miami in order to be closer to Ross.
Ross and Brown currently are working on new music. The project, however, is not being disclosed. In the meantime, Brown is in the studio working on her highly anticipated album "Black Roses."
As for Ross, he's currently working with a number of producers for his new album "Deeper Than Rap", which not yet has a release date as of press time.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media