Rick Ross and Foxy Brown Are Dating, Sources Confirmed
New report of a romance rocks the music industry. It is reported that hip-hop artist Rick Ross is dating troubled female rapper Foxy Brown.
MediaTakeOut broke the rumors of a romance between the two recording artists last week. The site claimed the two of them were spotted getting cozy at his video shoot over the weekend.
While there has yet denial or verification from both parties, a new confirmation has been obtained by Allhiphop.com. Sources close to the alleged lovers claimed they indeed are dating. "They are in fact a couple. Rick Ross swept her off of her feet and this is gonna [be] the next Big Hip-Hop couple," an insider told AllHipHop.com. "They both are in love."
The sources, moreover, also said that Brown, who was born and raised in Brooklyn, has been considering to relocate to Miami in order to be closer to Ross.
Ross and Brown currently are working on new music. The project, however, is not being disclosed. In the meantime, Brown is in the studio working on her highly anticipated album "Black Roses."
As for Ross, he's currently working with a number of producers for his new album "Deeper Than Rap", which not yet has a release date as of press time.
More Rick Ross News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones