Rick Ross and Foxy Brown Are Dating, Sources Confirmed
New report of a romance rocks the music industry. It is reported that hip-hop artist Rick Ross is dating troubled female rapper Foxy Brown.
MediaTakeOut broke the rumors of a romance between the two recording artists last week. The site claimed the two of them were spotted getting cozy at his video shoot over the weekend.
While there has yet denial or verification from both parties, a new confirmation has been obtained by Allhiphop.com. Sources close to the alleged lovers claimed they indeed are dating. "They are in fact a couple. Rick Ross swept her off of her feet and this is gonna [be] the next Big Hip-Hop couple," an insider told AllHipHop.com. "They both are in love."
The sources, moreover, also said that Brown, who was born and raised in Brooklyn, has been considering to relocate to Miami in order to be closer to Ross.
Ross and Brown currently are working on new music. The project, however, is not being disclosed. In the meantime, Brown is in the studio working on her highly anticipated album "Black Roses."
As for Ross, he's currently working with a number of producers for his new album "Deeper Than Rap", which not yet has a release date as of press time.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?