Rick Ross and Foxy Brown Are Dating, Sources Confirmed
New report of a romance rocks the music industry. It is reported that hip-hop artist Rick Ross is dating troubled female rapper Foxy Brown.
MediaTakeOut broke the rumors of a romance between the two recording artists last week. The site claimed the two of them were spotted getting cozy at his video shoot over the weekend.
While there has yet denial or verification from both parties, a new confirmation has been obtained by Allhiphop.com. Sources close to the alleged lovers claimed they indeed are dating. "They are in fact a couple. Rick Ross swept her off of her feet and this is gonna [be] the next Big Hip-Hop couple," an insider told AllHipHop.com. "They both are in love."
The sources, moreover, also said that Brown, who was born and raised in Brooklyn, has been considering to relocate to Miami in order to be closer to Ross.
Ross and Brown currently are working on new music. The project, however, is not being disclosed. In the meantime, Brown is in the studio working on her highly anticipated album "Black Roses."
As for Ross, he's currently working with a number of producers for his new album "Deeper Than Rap", which not yet has a release date as of press time.
More Rick Ross News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked