Rick Ross and Foxy Brown Are Dating, Sources Confirmed
New report of a romance rocks the music industry. It is reported that hip-hop artist Rick Ross is dating troubled female rapper Foxy Brown.
MediaTakeOut broke the rumors of a romance between the two recording artists last week. The site claimed the two of them were spotted getting cozy at his video shoot over the weekend.
While there has yet denial or verification from both parties, a new confirmation has been obtained by Allhiphop.com. Sources close to the alleged lovers claimed they indeed are dating. "They are in fact a couple. Rick Ross swept her off of her feet and this is gonna [be] the next Big Hip-Hop couple," an insider told AllHipHop.com. "They both are in love."
The sources, moreover, also said that Brown, who was born and raised in Brooklyn, has been considering to relocate to Miami in order to be closer to Ross.
Ross and Brown currently are working on new music. The project, however, is not being disclosed. In the meantime, Brown is in the studio working on her highly anticipated album "Black Roses."
As for Ross, he's currently working with a number of producers for his new album "Deeper Than Rap", which not yet has a release date as of press time.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'