Jessica Alba Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
Has been waiting in anticipation for the arrival of her first child ever, Jessica Alba is now officially a mother. She gave birth to a baby girl this weekend at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Details of the newborn baby, the exact date when she was born and her name have not been disclosed.
US Weekly which broke the news quoted Alba's father Mark Alba as saying, his granddaughter is "beautiful." Warren, meanwhile, was seen carrying food into the maternity ward Sunday, June 8. A representative for Alba declined to comment on that matter though.
Reports on Alba's pregnancy first arose in December 2007. A representative for her issued an official confirmation soon thereafter, telling People "I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer." Following the good news, it was then confirmed that the actress and boyfriend Cash Warren "are engaged."
In May 2008, the couple sent a shock to public worldwide with their secret nuptials. A representative for the movie beauty confirmed to People on May 19 Alba and Cash exchanged vows "in the Beverly Hills courthouse's ceremony room under an arch of green silk foliage and white flowers. They were casually dressed, with Alba wearing a long blue dress and her hair back in a ponytail."
The newborn infant is the first child for both Alba and Cash.
More Jessica Alba News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger