Jessica Alba Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
Has been waiting in anticipation for the arrival of her first child ever, Jessica Alba is now officially a mother. She gave birth to a baby girl this weekend at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Details of the newborn baby, the exact date when she was born and her name have not been disclosed.
US Weekly which broke the news quoted Alba's father Mark Alba as saying, his granddaughter is "beautiful." Warren, meanwhile, was seen carrying food into the maternity ward Sunday, June 8. A representative for Alba declined to comment on that matter though.
Reports on Alba's pregnancy first arose in December 2007. A representative for her issued an official confirmation soon thereafter, telling People "I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer." Following the good news, it was then confirmed that the actress and boyfriend Cash Warren "are engaged."
In May 2008, the couple sent a shock to public worldwide with their secret nuptials. A representative for the movie beauty confirmed to People on May 19 Alba and Cash exchanged vows "in the Beverly Hills courthouse's ceremony room under an arch of green silk foliage and white flowers. They were casually dressed, with Alba wearing a long blue dress and her hair back in a ponytail."
The newborn infant is the first child for both Alba and Cash.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'