Janet Jackson to Stop Releasing New Singles From 'Discipline'
Fans of Janet Jackson have just received a disappointing news regarding her new album's promo. Latest report suggested that the promotion for Janet's latest LP "Discipline" could be halted after her label reportedly has decided not to release any more singles from the set.
Janet herself stated that news in a recent interview, saying, "It's pretty difficult to say what is the next single, only because of the record label at this point." She then added, "We started off with 'Feedback' and the label and myself haven't quite seen eye to eye since the 'Feedback' single so they've kind of basically stopped all promotion."
Janet then also said that at the moment she still can't figure out her label's decision and hinted to the fans that there might not be any new singles dropped from "Discipline". "I'm trying to figure out a way to say this, but just to say it and to be quite honest, they just stopped all promotion whatsoever on the album so I don't think you're going to hear another single off this album," Janet said.
Although she might not have new singles to be released from her latest LP, that was outed on February 22, Janet will have another method to promote the album, which is trough her upcoming tour. The singer has previously confirmed that she will be doing a tour titled "Rock Witchu", that is set to kick start on September 10 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test