Janet Jackson to Stop Releasing New Singles From 'Discipline'
Fans of Janet Jackson have just received a disappointing news regarding her new album's promo. Latest report suggested that the promotion for Janet's latest LP "Discipline" could be halted after her label reportedly has decided not to release any more singles from the set.
Janet herself stated that news in a recent interview, saying, "It's pretty difficult to say what is the next single, only because of the record label at this point." She then added, "We started off with 'Feedback' and the label and myself haven't quite seen eye to eye since the 'Feedback' single so they've kind of basically stopped all promotion."
Janet then also said that at the moment she still can't figure out her label's decision and hinted to the fans that there might not be any new singles dropped from "Discipline". "I'm trying to figure out a way to say this, but just to say it and to be quite honest, they just stopped all promotion whatsoever on the album so I don't think you're going to hear another single off this album," Janet said.
Although she might not have new singles to be released from her latest LP, that was outed on February 22, Janet will have another method to promote the album, which is trough her upcoming tour. The singer has previously confirmed that she will be doing a tour titled "Rock Witchu", that is set to kick start on September 10 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More Janet Jackson News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death