Accidental Husband's Dr. Love Offers Free Consultation
In support of Yari Film Group's upcoming romantic comedy "The Accidental Husband", a special blog site called 'Real Love' has been established since May 25. Designed to be the site for the go-to relationship expert Dr. Emma Lloyd, it offers variety of free consultation and quiz about romantic relationships as well as details about the love doctor herself.
Those who are in dire need of advise concerning their love life can submit their troubling problems on Real Love and Dr. Emma will give out advice through the site. In it, one can read numerous suggestions from the love doctor in different categories, including bad choices, dating, getting real and marriage. Aside from that, the site also serves to be the promotional site for Dr. Emma's best selling book which name is used as the site's title.
In relation to the 'Real Love' site, "The Accidental Husband" has outed a new clip. The short clip is actually a compilation of snippets which focus on Dr. Emma hosting her WZPZ-AM's radio show named 'Real Love'. In the clip, romantic comedy fans can hear and see her giving love advice to her New York's listeners who in majority are women.
Concerning "Accidental Husband" itself, the flick stars Uma Thurman, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Colin Firth. It tells the accidental romance story between New York City's favorite love doctor with broken-hearted New York firefighter Patrick Sullivan. When a consultation with Dr. Emma result in him losing his fiancee, Sullivan seeks a proper revenge for the love doctor by making her married to him not knowing that the complication may lead them both to a relationship they never think could exist. "Accidental Husband" is coming to theaters on August 22.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support