Accidental Husband's Dr. Love Offers Free Consultation
In support of Yari Film Group's upcoming romantic comedy "The Accidental Husband", a special blog site called 'Real Love' has been established since May 25. Designed to be the site for the go-to relationship expert Dr. Emma Lloyd, it offers variety of free consultation and quiz about romantic relationships as well as details about the love doctor herself.
Those who are in dire need of advise concerning their love life can submit their troubling problems on Real Love and Dr. Emma will give out advice through the site. In it, one can read numerous suggestions from the love doctor in different categories, including bad choices, dating, getting real and marriage. Aside from that, the site also serves to be the promotional site for Dr. Emma's best selling book which name is used as the site's title.
In relation to the 'Real Love' site, "The Accidental Husband" has outed a new clip. The short clip is actually a compilation of snippets which focus on Dr. Emma hosting her WZPZ-AM's radio show named 'Real Love'. In the clip, romantic comedy fans can hear and see her giving love advice to her New York's listeners who in majority are women.
Concerning "Accidental Husband" itself, the flick stars Uma Thurman, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Colin Firth. It tells the accidental romance story between New York City's favorite love doctor with broken-hearted New York firefighter Patrick Sullivan. When a consultation with Dr. Emma result in him losing his fiancee, Sullivan seeks a proper revenge for the love doctor by making her married to him not knowing that the complication may lead them both to a relationship they never think could exist. "Accidental Husband" is coming to theaters on August 22.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny