Foo Fighters to Play With Led Zeppelin at Wembley?
A major collaboration is set to happen as according to latest report Foo Fighters could be joining forces with rock legend Led Zeppelin at a concert in England. It is said that the remaining members of Zeppelin might be tapped by the Foo to play some songs together at the "Learn to Fly" hit maker's final weekend show at Wembley.
The possibilities about the collaboration, surfaced after the Daily Star reported that Foo's frontman Dave Grohl is very keen to jam on stage with the Zeppelin. "He had the night of his life seeing Zep performing together after all these years and was really keen to be involved with them somehow," so said a source to the Daily Star.
Moreover, the source also said, "It didn't come off for him to play with them at the time so he suggested they might like to come and do something at a Foos date. Robert Plant is doing his own stuff in the States. But Dave has been talking to other members of Zep and they will play three of their own songs with the Foos and see how things go. It's going to be mega."
Foo Fighters themselves have just played one of their scheduled Wembley gigs last night on Friday, June 6, but at that time the Zeppelin didn't join them. There is still one show left for Foo, that will be played today (June 7) and the Daily Star speculate that on that final gig they could be joined by the legendary rockers.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3