Leaked Call Sheet Unveils 'Transformers 2' New Robots and Other Spoiler
So far, everybody involved in the production of the "Transformers" sequel has kept a tight wrap over any possible detail on the movie. But, like any other well-guarded movie in the making, such as "The X-Files: I Want to Believe", the outing of crucial information is bound to happen. On Thursday, June 5, a scan of the call sheet for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" shooting on June 4 leaked out and it revealed major spoiler.
Posted by Transformers Live blog, the call sheet [ Sorry, Call Sheets link removed as the request of Paramount Pictures ] exposed some of the new transformers robots. Transformers Live noted the newest additions listing them with bits of detailed information. "Additional NEW Transformers from what I can tell is Arcee (the motorcycles), The Twins (the Ice Cream Truck), Stinger (a Porsche I think), unknown Decepticon (Audi R8), Wheels or Wheelbot (the Go-Kart?), Jetfire (the Blackbird) and a 'Constructicon Earth Mover'," the blog read. The sheet also showed that Ironhide was set for the filming at the Bethlehem set, while Bumblebee is prepared for shooting at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
The sheet also confirmed that earlier report over the involvement of Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson in the Bethlehem filming is more than a mere rumor. Aside from those two actors, other actors joining the Bethlehem production were Matthew Marsden, Andrew Howard and Ramon Rodriguez. Meanwhile, Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox will join the principal photography at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum from June 5 to June 6. Based on the description given in the sheet, it seems that the two will search the museum for things that may be related to Decepticon after the museum is closed. More detailed information about the sheet can be seen at Transformers Live blog.
From the acclaimed director of "Bad Boy", Michael Bay, "Revenge of the Fallen" will be making its way to the theaters nationwide on June 26, 2009. The action fantasy movie is currently filming since it kicked off its production on June 2.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'