'Dark Knight' Offers Two New Awesome Featurettes
As the technology keeps on evolving for the better, filmmakers are racing to present moviegoers with better theatrical experiences. That's just the case with the new "Batman" movie, "The Dark Knight". To give better quality movie to the audience, the sequel to "Batman Begins" was shot using IMAX technology and a featurette showcasing the process has been outed via Comcast.net.
The featurette exposes commentary from director Christopher Nolan about his experiences shooting "Dark Knight" using the IMAX technology. It combines both snippets from the film as well as the on-set location filming showcasing the cameras used. Hence, through it, many new footages, such as a scene where Harvey Dent flipping his coin and Batman talking to Joker in an interrogation room, can also be seen.
Aside from that video footage, another featurette entitled "Making of the Clown Masks" has also been unearthed. As its title, this video focuses only on the explanation on the design of the clown masks used by the criminal group in the film and the tons of different designed masks made. It also gives out a chance for viewers to see the making of one of the masks from the sculpturing process to the finishing touch.
Serving as the follow-up to the "Batman Begins" movie, "Dark Knight" once again follows Batman in his quest to bring justice to the Gotham city. This time, he is faced with the one psychopath who pushes him to the edge of the line between being hero and vigilante. The movie starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhaal also highlights the relationship between Batman and Two Face before they walk their own path. "Dark Knight" is coming out on July 18.
- Comcast IMAX Featurette:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance