'Dark Knight' Offers Two New Awesome Featurettes
As the technology keeps on evolving for the better, filmmakers are racing to present moviegoers with better theatrical experiences. That's just the case with the new "Batman" movie, "The Dark Knight". To give better quality movie to the audience, the sequel to "Batman Begins" was shot using IMAX technology and a featurette showcasing the process has been outed via Comcast.net.
The featurette exposes commentary from director Christopher Nolan about his experiences shooting "Dark Knight" using the IMAX technology. It combines both snippets from the film as well as the on-set location filming showcasing the cameras used. Hence, through it, many new footages, such as a scene where Harvey Dent flipping his coin and Batman talking to Joker in an interrogation room, can also be seen.
Aside from that video footage, another featurette entitled "Making of the Clown Masks" has also been unearthed. As its title, this video focuses only on the explanation on the design of the clown masks used by the criminal group in the film and the tons of different designed masks made. It also gives out a chance for viewers to see the making of one of the masks from the sculpturing process to the finishing touch.
Serving as the follow-up to the "Batman Begins" movie, "Dark Knight" once again follows Batman in his quest to bring justice to the Gotham city. This time, he is faced with the one psychopath who pushes him to the edge of the line between being hero and vigilante. The movie starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhaal also highlights the relationship between Batman and Two Face before they walk their own path. "Dark Knight" is coming out on July 18.
- Comcast IMAX Featurette:
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory