Stevie Wonder Set European Tour Dates
Legendary pop singer Stevie Wonder is set to get back on the road and plans to treat his faithful fans in Europe later this year. Stevie announced that news on Thursday June 5, stating to the press that his European leg will have in total of 12 dates and set to kick off on September 8 at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England.
Beside stopping in England, Stevie will also stage his concerts in other major European countries such as Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Italy and France. The pop legend's upcoming tour won't be held that long as it is planned to finish on September 28.
Stevie announced his European trek, which was his first in over a decade, in a showcase at Hard Rock Cafe in London. Confirming his tour plan, he said, "I am looking forward to performing in these venues in Europe. We are going to have some wonderful nights of intimate excitement."
In other news, not only announcing his tour, at the showcase he also gives an opinion about Amy Winehouse to the local press. Stevie admitted that that he is a fan of Amy's music saying, "She reminds me of a young Etta James. 'Rehab' is a very good song. The CD was good, my daughter turned me on to it."
Full dates of Stevie Wonder's European Tour:
- Birmingham NIA, England (September 8)
- Manchester MEN, England (9)
- London O2 Arena, England (11)
- Rotterdam Ahoy, Netherlands (14)
- Aalborg Gigantium, Sweden (17)
- Stockholm Globe, Sweden (19)
- Hamar Vikingskipet, Norway (20)
- Cologne Arena, Germany (22)
- Mannheim Sap Arena, Germany (23)
- Munich Olympiahalle, Germany (25)
- Milan Datchforum, Italy (26)
- Paris Bercy, France (28)
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame