Lil Wayne Holds Top Spot on Billboard Hot 100
After re-claiming its top spot on the Billboard Singles chart last week, it seems that Lil Wayne doesn't want to let it go just yet. This week, the rapper's "Lollipop" still holds its position at #1 with strong contenders still comes from Leona Lewis with her "Bleeding Love" at #2.
The biggest treat that could endanger Wayne's top spot, comes from Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" which climbs 7 places from # 10 to #3. Another big jump on the chart this week, comes from Katy Perry with her song "I Kissed a Girl" that rises from #21-#5.
Continuing the charts, Rihanna's "Take a Bow" still holds of its previous position at #4. The same thing goes to Usher's hit "Love in This Club" featuring Young Jeezy which also keeps its #6 spot. Meanwhile, Jordin Sparks' "No Air" featuring Chris Brown slips from its previous #5 position to #7.
Following Jordin, at #8 Ray J featuring Yung Berg's "Sexy Can I" also drops one place from last week's 7th spot. American Idol's seventh season winner, David Cook's "The Time of My Life" slides 6 places from #3 to #9 this week and the final spot of the top ten charts is acquired by Madonna's "4 Minutes" featuring Justin Timberlake.
Meanwhile, Wayne's success on the chart could be a great boost and promotion for his upcoming new LP's release. The rapper's upcoming sixth studio album titled "Tha Carter III" set to hit the stores on June 10.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names