Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Makes TV Debut
Max Liron Bratman, the son of famous pop singer Christina Aguilera, is about to make his TV debut. The infant, who's just 4 months old, makes his TV debut alongside his mother in a public service announcement (PSA) which is shot for Rock the Vote campaign, which aims to engage young voters in the U.S. political process.
In the PSA, Max is wrapped in an American flag and cradled in Aguilera's arms as she sings a lullaby version of "America the Beautiful." The advertisement, which is scheduled to run at the end of the month, ends with Aguilera making a call "to make history" and "rock the vote."
"Voting is a right that we are fortunate enough to have and one that we should not take for granted. I encourage all young people to use this right and realize they can make a difference," so Aguilera said in a statement.
Speaking about her son being featured in the PSA, Aguilera admitted she didn't have any problem with little Max appearing on TV, saying it is "inevitable that he will be subjected to some amount of press."
Max is the first child of Aguilera and her record label executive husband Jordan Bratman. He was born on January 12.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'