Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Makes TV Debut
Max Liron Bratman, the son of famous pop singer Christina Aguilera, is about to make his TV debut. The infant, who's just 4 months old, makes his TV debut alongside his mother in a public service announcement (PSA) which is shot for Rock the Vote campaign, which aims to engage young voters in the U.S. political process.
In the PSA, Max is wrapped in an American flag and cradled in Aguilera's arms as she sings a lullaby version of "America the Beautiful." The advertisement, which is scheduled to run at the end of the month, ends with Aguilera making a call "to make history" and "rock the vote."
"Voting is a right that we are fortunate enough to have and one that we should not take for granted. I encourage all young people to use this right and realize they can make a difference," so Aguilera said in a statement.
Speaking about her son being featured in the PSA, Aguilera admitted she didn't have any problem with little Max appearing on TV, saying it is "inevitable that he will be subjected to some amount of press."
Max is the first child of Aguilera and her record label executive husband Jordan Bratman. He was born on January 12.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed