Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Makes TV Debut
Max Liron Bratman, the son of famous pop singer Christina Aguilera, is about to make his TV debut. The infant, who's just 4 months old, makes his TV debut alongside his mother in a public service announcement (PSA) which is shot for Rock the Vote campaign, which aims to engage young voters in the U.S. political process.
In the PSA, Max is wrapped in an American flag and cradled in Aguilera's arms as she sings a lullaby version of "America the Beautiful." The advertisement, which is scheduled to run at the end of the month, ends with Aguilera making a call "to make history" and "rock the vote."
"Voting is a right that we are fortunate enough to have and one that we should not take for granted. I encourage all young people to use this right and realize they can make a difference," so Aguilera said in a statement.
Speaking about her son being featured in the PSA, Aguilera admitted she didn't have any problem with little Max appearing on TV, saying it is "inevitable that he will be subjected to some amount of press."
Max is the first child of Aguilera and her record label executive husband Jordan Bratman. He was born on January 12.
More Christina Aguilera News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die