Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Makes TV Debut
Max Liron Bratman, the son of famous pop singer Christina Aguilera, is about to make his TV debut. The infant, who's just 4 months old, makes his TV debut alongside his mother in a public service announcement (PSA) which is shot for Rock the Vote campaign, which aims to engage young voters in the U.S. political process.
In the PSA, Max is wrapped in an American flag and cradled in Aguilera's arms as she sings a lullaby version of "America the Beautiful." The advertisement, which is scheduled to run at the end of the month, ends with Aguilera making a call "to make history" and "rock the vote."
"Voting is a right that we are fortunate enough to have and one that we should not take for granted. I encourage all young people to use this right and realize they can make a difference," so Aguilera said in a statement.
Speaking about her son being featured in the PSA, Aguilera admitted she didn't have any problem with little Max appearing on TV, saying it is "inevitable that he will be subjected to some amount of press."
Max is the first child of Aguilera and her record label executive husband Jordan Bratman. He was born on January 12.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones