Country Band Rascal Flatts Making Special Appearance in 'Hannah Montana'
As if the making of "Hannah Montana: The Movie" is not enough to excite many young fans of Miley Cyrus, the comedy musical film will be having a special appearance from a Grammy Award-winning country group. On Wednesday, June 4, it has been confirmed that "Take Me There" hitmaker Rascal Flatts are going to take a part in the teenage flick.
On the matter, a spokeswoman for the group's Lyric Street Records announced that the band composed of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney will appear as well as perform in the Walt Disney Pictures' movie. Additionally, Flatts' Nashville-based record label is a part of the Disney Music Group through which Cyrus and her father Billy Ray Cyrus also record their albums. Other than those information, further details about the "Bless the Broken Road" singers' appearance aren't put out.
Set to be directed by Peter Chelsom, "Hannah Montana" is a movie adaptation from the hit Disney television series of the same name. The film expected to come out on May 1, 2009 features its original stars, including Cyrus, Billy Ray, Jason Earles, Emily Osment and Mitchel Musso as well as newcomers such as Vanessa Williams. It is currently undergoing its production in and around Nashville, Tennessee.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood