Country Band Rascal Flatts Making Special Appearance in 'Hannah Montana'
As if the making of "Hannah Montana: The Movie" is not enough to excite many young fans of Miley Cyrus, the comedy musical film will be having a special appearance from a Grammy Award-winning country group. On Wednesday, June 4, it has been confirmed that "Take Me There" hitmaker Rascal Flatts are going to take a part in the teenage flick.
On the matter, a spokeswoman for the group's Lyric Street Records announced that the band composed of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney will appear as well as perform in the Walt Disney Pictures' movie. Additionally, Flatts' Nashville-based record label is a part of the Disney Music Group through which Cyrus and her father Billy Ray Cyrus also record their albums. Other than those information, further details about the "Bless the Broken Road" singers' appearance aren't put out.
Set to be directed by Peter Chelsom, "Hannah Montana" is a movie adaptation from the hit Disney television series of the same name. The film expected to come out on May 1, 2009 features its original stars, including Cyrus, Billy Ray, Jason Earles, Emily Osment and Mitchel Musso as well as newcomers such as Vanessa Williams. It is currently undergoing its production in and around Nashville, Tennessee.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'