A Reason Why George Clooney Dumped Sarah Larson
The mystery behind George Clooney-Sarah Larson split may have just been unearthed. E! News reported that a source told them that Larson is just one of those girlfriends who use his celebrity status to advance her own career. This put off the circulating rumors that Clooney has found someone else for him.
Clooney, who is famous for his no-settle-down status reportedly broke off the romance last month because he was getting worried that Larson was giving too much information of their relationship to the public. "George is very protective of his private life," the source told E! "He started feeling like she had spoken too much about the relationship. She wanted the fame."
Pointing on the facts, Larson who was a waitress when she met the "Michael Clayton" actor, received lots of exposure worldwide with her being named Clooney's new girl. The actor took her to "Clayton" red carpet premiere and she consequently made appearance deals with several printed publications such as Vanity Fair and People magazine and even strutted on the catwalks for designers.
"If he wanted to date an actress, he would. But he doesn't," the source continued. "It was never very serious. He would fly her into town, but she always was living in Vegas." E! added that Clooney is currently mending his heart at his Lake Como villa and spending the summer with male companies.
More George Clooney News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective