A Reason Why George Clooney Dumped Sarah Larson
The mystery behind George Clooney-Sarah Larson split may have just been unearthed. E! News reported that a source told them that Larson is just one of those girlfriends who use his celebrity status to advance her own career. This put off the circulating rumors that Clooney has found someone else for him.
Clooney, who is famous for his no-settle-down status reportedly broke off the romance last month because he was getting worried that Larson was giving too much information of their relationship to the public. "George is very protective of his private life," the source told E! "He started feeling like she had spoken too much about the relationship. She wanted the fame."
Pointing on the facts, Larson who was a waitress when she met the "Michael Clayton" actor, received lots of exposure worldwide with her being named Clooney's new girl. The actor took her to "Clayton" red carpet premiere and she consequently made appearance deals with several printed publications such as Vanity Fair and People magazine and even strutted on the catwalks for designers.
"If he wanted to date an actress, he would. But he doesn't," the source continued. "It was never very serious. He would fly her into town, but she always was living in Vegas." E! added that Clooney is currently mending his heart at his Lake Como villa and spending the summer with male companies.
More George Clooney News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media