X-Files Star Gillian Anderson Pregnant With Baby No. 3
Gillian Anderson had it all planned in time. The actress who rose to prominence with her acting skill as agent Scully in "The X-Files" series is now pregnant with her third child, just months away after wrapping up the big screen version of the TV series.
A representative for Anderson confirmed the good news to E! although missed out on detailing the due date. This would be the second pregnancy for Anderson with businessman boyfriend Mark Griffiths. The couple have had one son named Oscar who was born on November 1, 2006. In addition, Anderson has a 13-year-old daughter named Piper from her first marriage to Clyde Klotz, "The X-File"s series assistant art director.
The pregnancy may coincide with her commitment to comedy flick "No One Gets Off in This Town" which is still in pre-production. Meanwhile, "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" will hit the theaters on July 25 with Anderson reprising her role as the scientific investigator.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs