X-Files Star Gillian Anderson Pregnant With Baby No. 3
Gillian Anderson had it all planned in time. The actress who rose to prominence with her acting skill as agent Scully in "The X-Files" series is now pregnant with her third child, just months away after wrapping up the big screen version of the TV series.
A representative for Anderson confirmed the good news to E! although missed out on detailing the due date. This would be the second pregnancy for Anderson with businessman boyfriend Mark Griffiths. The couple have had one son named Oscar who was born on November 1, 2006. In addition, Anderson has a 13-year-old daughter named Piper from her first marriage to Clyde Klotz, "The X-File"s series assistant art director.
The pregnancy may coincide with her commitment to comedy flick "No One Gets Off in This Town" which is still in pre-production. Meanwhile, "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" will hit the theaters on July 25 with Anderson reprising her role as the scientific investigator.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'