X-Files Star Gillian Anderson Pregnant With Baby No. 3
Gillian Anderson had it all planned in time. The actress who rose to prominence with her acting skill as agent Scully in "The X-Files" series is now pregnant with her third child, just months away after wrapping up the big screen version of the TV series.
A representative for Anderson confirmed the good news to E! although missed out on detailing the due date. This would be the second pregnancy for Anderson with businessman boyfriend Mark Griffiths. The couple have had one son named Oscar who was born on November 1, 2006. In addition, Anderson has a 13-year-old daughter named Piper from her first marriage to Clyde Klotz, "The X-File"s series assistant art director.
The pregnancy may coincide with her commitment to comedy flick "No One Gets Off in This Town" which is still in pre-production. Meanwhile, "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" will hit the theaters on July 25 with Anderson reprising her role as the scientific investigator.
More Gillian Anderson News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song