X-Files Star Gillian Anderson Pregnant With Baby No. 3
Gillian Anderson had it all planned in time. The actress who rose to prominence with her acting skill as agent Scully in "The X-Files" series is now pregnant with her third child, just months away after wrapping up the big screen version of the TV series.
A representative for Anderson confirmed the good news to E! although missed out on detailing the due date. This would be the second pregnancy for Anderson with businessman boyfriend Mark Griffiths. The couple have had one son named Oscar who was born on November 1, 2006. In addition, Anderson has a 13-year-old daughter named Piper from her first marriage to Clyde Klotz, "The X-File"s series assistant art director.
The pregnancy may coincide with her commitment to comedy flick "No One Gets Off in This Town" which is still in pre-production. Meanwhile, "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" will hit the theaters on July 25 with Anderson reprising her role as the scientific investigator.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video