X-Files Star Gillian Anderson Pregnant With Baby No. 3
Gillian Anderson had it all planned in time. The actress who rose to prominence with her acting skill as agent Scully in "The X-Files" series is now pregnant with her third child, just months away after wrapping up the big screen version of the TV series.
A representative for Anderson confirmed the good news to E! although missed out on detailing the due date. This would be the second pregnancy for Anderson with businessman boyfriend Mark Griffiths. The couple have had one son named Oscar who was born on November 1, 2006. In addition, Anderson has a 13-year-old daughter named Piper from her first marriage to Clyde Klotz, "The X-File"s series assistant art director.
The pregnancy may coincide with her commitment to comedy flick "No One Gets Off in This Town" which is still in pre-production. Meanwhile, "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" will hit the theaters on July 25 with Anderson reprising her role as the scientific investigator.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie