'Beverly Hills Cop 4' to Be Aimed for Children
Back in early May, an upsetting report came from "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins". At the time, it was reported that the action movie about the killing machines is planned to be getting a PG-13 rating. Less than a month following that news, another great '80s action film, "Beverly Hills Cop IV", is reported to be also aiming for the PG-rating.
Talking about reviving the R-rated movie to the big screen, appointed director Brett Ratner hinted that the fourth installment of the tidbit made famous by Eddie Murphy is inclining to be kid-friendly and it may be targeting even younger audience than "Terminator Salvation" or even "Live Free or Die Hard". To MTV, the "X-Men: The Last Stand" helmer revealed, "10-year-old kids, 12-year-old kids don't really know the old 'Beverly Hills Cop.' So it's an opportunity to make it new for kids. The same way it felt for me watching 'Beverly Hills Cop' when I was a kid, that's what I want to do for kids today."
With that remark from Ratner, it can be said that though the foul-mouthed Detroit detective Axel Foley will be having its original star, Murphy, reprising his role in "BHC 4", he is more likely to have to restrain the swearing coming out of his mouth throughout the whole film. On the upside, there is still no official statement about the rating yet.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci