'Beverly Hills Cop 4' to Be Aimed for Children
Back in early May, an upsetting report came from "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins". At the time, it was reported that the action movie about the killing machines is planned to be getting a PG-13 rating. Less than a month following that news, another great '80s action film, "Beverly Hills Cop IV", is reported to be also aiming for the PG-rating.
Talking about reviving the R-rated movie to the big screen, appointed director Brett Ratner hinted that the fourth installment of the tidbit made famous by Eddie Murphy is inclining to be kid-friendly and it may be targeting even younger audience than "Terminator Salvation" or even "Live Free or Die Hard". To MTV, the "X-Men: The Last Stand" helmer revealed, "10-year-old kids, 12-year-old kids don't really know the old 'Beverly Hills Cop.' So it's an opportunity to make it new for kids. The same way it felt for me watching 'Beverly Hills Cop' when I was a kid, that's what I want to do for kids today."
With that remark from Ratner, it can be said that though the foul-mouthed Detroit detective Axel Foley will be having its original star, Murphy, reprising his role in "BHC 4", he is more likely to have to restrain the swearing coming out of his mouth throughout the whole film. On the upside, there is still no official statement about the rating yet.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation