A Song From Coldplay's New LP Is Inspired by Justin Timberlake
A surprising statement has just been announced by English band Coldplay, revealing that one of the tracks on their new album "Viva la Vida" is inspired by Justin Timberlake's song. The band's lead singer Chris Martin confirms the news to the press that the drum parts for their "Lost!" come from Justin's "Cry Me A River".
To the press, Chris said, "One song we're always trying to chase is 'Cry Me A River' in terms of the beats and everything." He also added that the band's drummer Will Champion was the one who really dig the song stating, "I know that is one of Will's favorite songs. And he did all the drums on Lost!"
The band's new album itself will be released on June 17 in North America via Capitol Records. Promoting the new set, the rock act have already spawned two singles "Violet Hill" on April 29 and "Viva la Vida" on May 7.
In other news, not only revealing the secret of their song "Lost!", previously Chris has also revealed to the press that they actually have recorded a collaboration track with Kylie Minogue titled "Lunar", but they decided to yank it from the new record's track list. Stating the reasons they didn't put the song on "Viva la Vida" Chris said, "Well, its just too sexy. At this point we cannot be that sexy, also we haven't quite finished it. It's a song called Lunar and Kylie is particularly brilliant on it."
More Coldplay News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera