A Song From Coldplay's New LP Is Inspired by Justin Timberlake
A surprising statement has just been announced by English band Coldplay, revealing that one of the tracks on their new album "Viva la Vida" is inspired by Justin Timberlake's song. The band's lead singer Chris Martin confirms the news to the press that the drum parts for their "Lost!" come from Justin's "Cry Me A River".
To the press, Chris said, "One song we're always trying to chase is 'Cry Me A River' in terms of the beats and everything." He also added that the band's drummer Will Champion was the one who really dig the song stating, "I know that is one of Will's favorite songs. And he did all the drums on Lost!"
The band's new album itself will be released on June 17 in North America via Capitol Records. Promoting the new set, the rock act have already spawned two singles "Violet Hill" on April 29 and "Viva la Vida" on May 7.
In other news, not only revealing the secret of their song "Lost!", previously Chris has also revealed to the press that they actually have recorded a collaboration track with Kylie Minogue titled "Lunar", but they decided to yank it from the new record's track list. Stating the reasons they didn't put the song on "Viva la Vida" Chris said, "Well, its just too sexy. At this point we cannot be that sexy, also we haven't quite finished it. It's a song called Lunar and Kylie is particularly brilliant on it."
More Coldplay News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!