Jonas Brothers Rely on Caffeine to Keep Up with Their Hectic Schedules
When it comes to a very hectic schedule, Jonas Brothers are the best to deal with it. The siblings have revealed the secret to keep up with their busy schedules, saying they rely on coffee and sports drinks for maintaining their energy on stage.
Nick Jonas, the youngest of the brothers, tells Teen Magazine in its summer issue, "I have an energy drink when I wake up and a coffee when I eat breakfast. Then [I have] a coffee at dinner and an energy drink right before I go onstage. Then I'm good." No words on what his brothers; Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas drink to keep up with their busy schedules.
Jonas Brothers are currently prepping for the release of their next LP, titled "A Little Bit Longer", which has been slated for an Augustus 12 release date.
As of late, the brothers were reported to have signed a book deal, their first ever, with Disney Book Group to release an exclusive behind-the-scenes book, which was said to consist of never-before-seen photos and some very exclusive commentaries. The as yet untitled book is slated to hit the market in fall 2008, with Disney Book Group has acquired world rights for the title.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway