Jonas Brothers Rely on Caffeine to Keep Up with Their Hectic Schedules
When it comes to a very hectic schedule, Jonas Brothers are the best to deal with it. The siblings have revealed the secret to keep up with their busy schedules, saying they rely on coffee and sports drinks for maintaining their energy on stage.
Nick Jonas, the youngest of the brothers, tells Teen Magazine in its summer issue, "I have an energy drink when I wake up and a coffee when I eat breakfast. Then [I have] a coffee at dinner and an energy drink right before I go onstage. Then I'm good." No words on what his brothers; Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas drink to keep up with their busy schedules.
Jonas Brothers are currently prepping for the release of their next LP, titled "A Little Bit Longer", which has been slated for an Augustus 12 release date.
As of late, the brothers were reported to have signed a book deal, their first ever, with Disney Book Group to release an exclusive behind-the-scenes book, which was said to consist of never-before-seen photos and some very exclusive commentaries. The as yet untitled book is slated to hit the market in fall 2008, with Disney Book Group has acquired world rights for the title.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic