Jonas Brothers Rely on Caffeine to Keep Up with Their Hectic Schedules
When it comes to a very hectic schedule, Jonas Brothers are the best to deal with it. The siblings have revealed the secret to keep up with their busy schedules, saying they rely on coffee and sports drinks for maintaining their energy on stage.
Nick Jonas, the youngest of the brothers, tells Teen Magazine in its summer issue, "I have an energy drink when I wake up and a coffee when I eat breakfast. Then [I have] a coffee at dinner and an energy drink right before I go onstage. Then I'm good." No words on what his brothers; Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas drink to keep up with their busy schedules.
Jonas Brothers are currently prepping for the release of their next LP, titled "A Little Bit Longer", which has been slated for an Augustus 12 release date.
As of late, the brothers were reported to have signed a book deal, their first ever, with Disney Book Group to release an exclusive behind-the-scenes book, which was said to consist of never-before-seen photos and some very exclusive commentaries. The as yet untitled book is slated to hit the market in fall 2008, with Disney Book Group has acquired world rights for the title.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'