The Game and Young Jeezy to Host Their Own Radio Shows
A new project is set to be launched by two famous rappers The Game and Young Jeezy. Both of them reportedly will be debuting their own radio shows on XM radio this week. The new shows will feature the rappers as hosts who will play music and do interviews with other artists.
Although the upcoming project will have the same concept, both rappers will be hosting their own separate shows. Game's radio project will be called Black Wall Street Radio and set to debut on June 6 at 8 P.M. and from then on the show will air regularly on Friday at the same time. As for Jeezy, his program is being titled C.T.E. and will be first aired on June 7 at 6 P.M. After that debut, the show is being set to air regularly on Saturday.
Aside from the new project, Game himself is currently preparing to release his new LP "L.A.X." on July 8. Promoting the new record, the rapper has already spawned its first official single "Pain" featuring Keyshia Cole on May 1.
The same thing goes to Jeezy, as he is also set to launch his new and third studio album titled "The Recession" on July 28. On the upcoming set, the rapper is teaming up with the likes of Kanye West, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, and many more.
More The Game News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video