Win a Copy of Emmylou Harris' New Album!
Closing in to the release date of Emmylou Harris' new LP "All I Intended to Be" her loyal devotees can now have the chance to win the new CD for free. The new record will be given as a prize of a new contest that will end on June 30.
The contest will pick 5 winners in a random order from all registered contestants at the end of the contest date. To join the quiz, one must register first and he or she is only allowed to make one registration only. In addition to be eligible for the contest, one would also have to be a U.S. or Canada's residents. More details and registration for the quiz, can be checked out at our contest page.
Emmylou's upcoming album itself will be outed on June 10 via Nonesuch Records and it is her third set released through the record company. Explaining about the material of her new record, the country singer said, "I've always seen myself as a relentless song-finder, a singer of other people's work whom I admire greatly, and an occasional songwriter."
In support of "All I Intended to Be", Emmylou has already staged her tour which started on May 23 at the Golden State Theater, Monterey, CA and will end it on June 23 at Charlottesville Pavilion, Charlottesville, VA. Meanwhile, the singer herself has just been inducted to the Country Music Hall of Fame and also received an honor from WFUV this spring.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show