John Mayer Pulled Over by Cops for Driving with Expired Tags and No License Plate
John Mayer had a run-in with the law and the unfortunate was caught on camera. The recording artist was snapped by photographers being pulled over by the police Tuesday afternoon, June 3 in West Hollywood for driving with expired tags and no license plate.
Mayer was driving his green Land Rover when the authorities stopped him at 12:15 P.M., observed his vehicle only to find out that it was missing its rear license plate. According to the West Hollywood Sheriff Station's watch commander, the singer was ticketed for a registration violation.
Mayer was being issued a ticket and was quoted as telling the paparazzi who were following him, "We'll take care of this, it's an unfortunate situation ... we'll make amend." He soon thereafter fled from the scene.
In other Mayer news, words are mounting that he and his actress girlfriend Jennifer Aniston are planning to get a matching tattoos as a symbol of their love for each other. What's more, the pair apparently are taking their romance into the next level as they are reported to have been planning to live together.
"They are both smitten with one another and want to spend more time together. They know it hasn't been long, but they like one another enough that if their relationship doesn't last, they can still share the house as friends," an unidentified source said. "The pair are looking for a six-to-eight bedroom property with a pool, somewhere in the region of $10 - $20m," the source added.
More John Mayer News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments