'Wall-E' New Trailer Introduces More Robots and Brings Out the Human
Walt Disney Pictures have introduced their newest lovable animation character "Wall-E" through various unique video footages, including trailers and vignettes. They also have exposed the lonely garbage robot's love interest, 'EVE'. Other than the two of them, no other characters have been brought to the screen. But, now the mouse house let viewers to catch a look into other robots via a new trailer entitled "Meet the Bots".
This new trailer is considerably unique since it is made as if it is a promotional video from the 'Buy N Large' Corporation, the company selling robots designed to aid human in their daily activities. Some of the robots described in the less than a minute video footage include a vacuum cleaner robot named 'Vaq-M', a beautician robot known as 'Pr-T', a disinfectant robot called 'M-O' and positioning robot with the name of 'Auto'. The trailer also explains about the function of 'EVE' and of course 'Wall-E'. Furthermore, it also reveals that this movie combines both animation and live action with the exposure of the human element for the first time.
From the Academy Award-winning writer/director of "Finding Nemo" Andrew Stanton, "Wall-E" tells the story of a Waste Allocation robot which is left on the deserted Earth when men flee to the space. Unfortunately, its owner forgets to turn it off. Hence, 'Wall-E' spends his days wandering on Earth collecting knick knack with a cockroach friend. One day, he meets a sleeker robot, 'EVE', which comes from the space investigating a possibility of men to return to Earth and falls in love with her. When 'Eve' races back to space after finding what she is looking for, he refuses to lose her and joins her in a journey he never imagines possible. The Disney/Pixar movie is set for June 27 release.
"Wall-E" Character Trailer - "Meet the Bots":
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked