Cameron Diaz Romancing Jennifer Aniston's Former Boyfriend Paul Sculfor
Are Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston swapping boyfriends? While the "Friends" star has been allegedly dating Diaz's former fling John Mayer, Diaz herself was seen enjoying a night out with Aniston's former boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
Diaz and Paul were spotted having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi on Sunday night, June 1. Their dinner date quickly sparked rumors of a new romance as the twosome "looked really flirty," said an eyewitness who as well revealed to People that Diaz "was laughing really loud at all of his jokes. It looked like a date."
They enjoyed their dinner date for about two hours before then leaving the eatery together. The pair were making their way to their car when "Sculfor attempted to open her door," People reported. "His chivalrous move was foiled when they were approached by a waiting photographer," the publication went on writing, citing the source as saying, "Paul tried but Cameron was rushing him to leave since she didn't want to be photographed together."
Neither Diaz nor Paul commented on the dating rumors just yet.
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig