Cameron Diaz Romancing Jennifer Aniston's Former Boyfriend Paul Sculfor
Are Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston swapping boyfriends? While the "Friends" star has been allegedly dating Diaz's former fling John Mayer, Diaz herself was seen enjoying a night out with Aniston's former boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
Diaz and Paul were spotted having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi on Sunday night, June 1. Their dinner date quickly sparked rumors of a new romance as the twosome "looked really flirty," said an eyewitness who as well revealed to People that Diaz "was laughing really loud at all of his jokes. It looked like a date."
They enjoyed their dinner date for about two hours before then leaving the eatery together. The pair were making their way to their car when "Sculfor attempted to open her door," People reported. "His chivalrous move was foiled when they were approached by a waiting photographer," the publication went on writing, citing the source as saying, "Paul tried but Cameron was rushing him to leave since she didn't want to be photographed together."
Neither Diaz nor Paul commented on the dating rumors just yet.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney