Cameron Diaz Romancing Jennifer Aniston's Former Boyfriend Paul Sculfor
Are Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston swapping boyfriends? While the "Friends" star has been allegedly dating Diaz's former fling John Mayer, Diaz herself was seen enjoying a night out with Aniston's former boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
Diaz and Paul were spotted having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi on Sunday night, June 1. Their dinner date quickly sparked rumors of a new romance as the twosome "looked really flirty," said an eyewitness who as well revealed to People that Diaz "was laughing really loud at all of his jokes. It looked like a date."
They enjoyed their dinner date for about two hours before then leaving the eatery together. The pair were making their way to their car when "Sculfor attempted to open her door," People reported. "His chivalrous move was foiled when they were approached by a waiting photographer," the publication went on writing, citing the source as saying, "Paul tried but Cameron was rushing him to leave since she didn't want to be photographed together."
Neither Diaz nor Paul commented on the dating rumors just yet.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny