Cameron Diaz Romancing Jennifer Aniston's Former Boyfriend Paul Sculfor
Are Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston swapping boyfriends? While the "Friends" star has been allegedly dating Diaz's former fling John Mayer, Diaz herself was seen enjoying a night out with Aniston's former boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
Diaz and Paul were spotted having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi on Sunday night, June 1. Their dinner date quickly sparked rumors of a new romance as the twosome "looked really flirty," said an eyewitness who as well revealed to People that Diaz "was laughing really loud at all of his jokes. It looked like a date."
They enjoyed their dinner date for about two hours before then leaving the eatery together. The pair were making their way to their car when "Sculfor attempted to open her door," People reported. "His chivalrous move was foiled when they were approached by a waiting photographer," the publication went on writing, citing the source as saying, "Paul tried but Cameron was rushing him to leave since she didn't want to be photographed together."
Neither Diaz nor Paul commented on the dating rumors just yet.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says