Cameron Diaz Romancing Jennifer Aniston's Former Boyfriend Paul Sculfor
Are Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston swapping boyfriends? While the "Friends" star has been allegedly dating Diaz's former fling John Mayer, Diaz herself was seen enjoying a night out with Aniston's former boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
Diaz and Paul were spotted having a dinner date at Santa Monica's Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi on Sunday night, June 1. Their dinner date quickly sparked rumors of a new romance as the twosome "looked really flirty," said an eyewitness who as well revealed to People that Diaz "was laughing really loud at all of his jokes. It looked like a date."
They enjoyed their dinner date for about two hours before then leaving the eatery together. The pair were making their way to their car when "Sculfor attempted to open her door," People reported. "His chivalrous move was foiled when they were approached by a waiting photographer," the publication went on writing, citing the source as saying, "Paul tried but Cameron was rushing him to leave since she didn't want to be photographed together."
Neither Diaz nor Paul commented on the dating rumors just yet.
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris