Kristin Davis to Launch Self-Titled Clothing Line at Belk Stores in Fall
Among the many Hollywood notable figures who bravely take the challenge to branch out of their careers, Kristin Davis is the latest to launch her own fashion line. Following in the footstep of fellow actress Sarah Jessica Parker, she's teaming up with U.S. fashion retailer Belk to launch her own clothing line.
Belk announced its partnership with Davis Monday, June 2, confirmed the "Sex and the City" star's self-titled clothing line will debut at 126 of its stores starting from this fall. The line, which consists of dresses, denim, sporty separates, sleepwear and handbags, all of which are designed by Davis herself, will range between $38 to $240 per item.
Davis is set to make appearances at different stores to promote her new venture, with plans to expand it into more locations next spring, and via Belk.com.
Speaking about her fashion line, Davis does admit that her alter ego Charlotte York influences her design. "Charlotte dresses in a very feminine way, and I love her playful nature" so she said, adding that "It really started in my closet, which for me is more exciting than going shopping and just seeing what already is available. I have these classic pieces I've have for six, 10 years that I hold onto."
David is the second "Sex and the City" star after Parker to invade the fashion world.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'