Kristin Davis to Launch Self-Titled Clothing Line at Belk Stores in Fall
Among the many Hollywood notable figures who bravely take the challenge to branch out of their careers, Kristin Davis is the latest to launch her own fashion line. Following in the footstep of fellow actress Sarah Jessica Parker, she's teaming up with U.S. fashion retailer Belk to launch her own clothing line.
Belk announced its partnership with Davis Monday, June 2, confirmed the "Sex and the City" star's self-titled clothing line will debut at 126 of its stores starting from this fall. The line, which consists of dresses, denim, sporty separates, sleepwear and handbags, all of which are designed by Davis herself, will range between $38 to $240 per item.
Davis is set to make appearances at different stores to promote her new venture, with plans to expand it into more locations next spring, and via Belk.com.
Speaking about her fashion line, Davis does admit that her alter ego Charlotte York influences her design. "Charlotte dresses in a very feminine way, and I love her playful nature" so she said, adding that "It really started in my closet, which for me is more exciting than going shopping and just seeing what already is available. I have these classic pieces I've have for six, 10 years that I hold onto."
David is the second "Sex and the City" star after Parker to invade the fashion world.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song