Kristin Davis to Launch Self-Titled Clothing Line at Belk Stores in Fall
Among the many Hollywood notable figures who bravely take the challenge to branch out of their careers, Kristin Davis is the latest to launch her own fashion line. Following in the footstep of fellow actress Sarah Jessica Parker, she's teaming up with U.S. fashion retailer Belk to launch her own clothing line.
Belk announced its partnership with Davis Monday, June 2, confirmed the "Sex and the City" star's self-titled clothing line will debut at 126 of its stores starting from this fall. The line, which consists of dresses, denim, sporty separates, sleepwear and handbags, all of which are designed by Davis herself, will range between $38 to $240 per item.
Davis is set to make appearances at different stores to promote her new venture, with plans to expand it into more locations next spring, and via Belk.com.
Speaking about her fashion line, Davis does admit that her alter ego Charlotte York influences her design. "Charlotte dresses in a very feminine way, and I love her playful nature" so she said, adding that "It really started in my closet, which for me is more exciting than going shopping and just seeing what already is available. I have these classic pieces I've have for six, 10 years that I hold onto."
David is the second "Sex and the City" star after Parker to invade the fashion world.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant