Kristin Davis to Launch Self-Titled Clothing Line at Belk Stores in Fall
Among the many Hollywood notable figures who bravely take the challenge to branch out of their careers, Kristin Davis is the latest to launch her own fashion line. Following in the footstep of fellow actress Sarah Jessica Parker, she's teaming up with U.S. fashion retailer Belk to launch her own clothing line.
Belk announced its partnership with Davis Monday, June 2, confirmed the "Sex and the City" star's self-titled clothing line will debut at 126 of its stores starting from this fall. The line, which consists of dresses, denim, sporty separates, sleepwear and handbags, all of which are designed by Davis herself, will range between $38 to $240 per item.
Davis is set to make appearances at different stores to promote her new venture, with plans to expand it into more locations next spring, and via Belk.com.
Speaking about her fashion line, Davis does admit that her alter ego Charlotte York influences her design. "Charlotte dresses in a very feminine way, and I love her playful nature" so she said, adding that "It really started in my closet, which for me is more exciting than going shopping and just seeing what already is available. I have these classic pieces I've have for six, 10 years that I hold onto."
David is the second "Sex and the City" star after Parker to invade the fashion world.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo