Lil Jon's Crunk Energy Drink to Debut New Flavor
Is on recording hiatus following the bankruptcy of one of his record labels TVT Records, Lil Jon is expanding his other business empire. The rap artist is having his energy drink Crunk adds a new flavor into its line.
Has been in high demand since it first hit the stores in March of 2004, the Crunk energy drink most recently added a new flavor, called "Citrus" which is labeled as containing all real lemon lime which gives it that lemon-lime taste. The new lemon-lime flavored drink is set to be launched this summer in a new yellow and green can.
"We takin Crunk!!! to another level," Lil Jon who serves as the Chief Brand Advisor told AllHipHop.com, adding that "Citrus is the best damn tasting energy drink you will ever have!"
Tom Mahlke, President and CEO of Crunk, furthermore commented, "With the continuing popularity of the pomegranate flavor Crunk!!!, we are thrilled to be introducing Crunk!!! Citrus to the market this summer. Crunk!!! Citrus is the only energy drink on the market with an all natural lemon-lime taste and the renowned Crunk!!! bite. The strong consumer demand is driving the success of the Crunk!!! brand, and is the reason we keep opening new markets on a regular basis."
In other related good news, Crunk is expanding its distribution to Los Angeles, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Lil Jon, additionally, also is planning a Crunk Girls 2009 calendar.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit