Action-Oriented Eric Bana to Go Back to His Comedy Root
He has portrayed a U.S. special military member in "Black Hawk Down". He starred as the huge green superhero in "Hulk". He battles the legendary Greek hero warrior, Achilles, in "Troy" and leads the assassinations of eleven Palestinian notable people to avenge the 1972's Munich Massacre in "Munich". Now, Eric Bana is said to be going to show his comedic side.
The 39-year-old actor who began his career through the sketch comedy series "Full Frontal" allegedly will be working together with acclaimed comedy filmmakers Judd Apatow in Apatow's latest feature film that is yet to be titled. Words are that Apatow wants Bana to play Leslie Mann's boyfriend for the Universal Pictures' tidbit set for July 31, 2009 release. If this story contains truth, it means the Australian actor will be sharing screen with comedians, Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen.
Bana recently can be seen starring as King Henry VIII alongside Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman in "The Other Boleyn Girl". His next movie project include "The Time Traveler's Wife" opposite Rachel McAdams and "Star Trek" with Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg and Zoe Saldana.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars