Action-Oriented Eric Bana to Go Back to His Comedy Root
He has portrayed a U.S. special military member in "Black Hawk Down". He starred as the huge green superhero in "Hulk". He battles the legendary Greek hero warrior, Achilles, in "Troy" and leads the assassinations of eleven Palestinian notable people to avenge the 1972's Munich Massacre in "Munich". Now, Eric Bana is said to be going to show his comedic side.
The 39-year-old actor who began his career through the sketch comedy series "Full Frontal" allegedly will be working together with acclaimed comedy filmmakers Judd Apatow in Apatow's latest feature film that is yet to be titled. Words are that Apatow wants Bana to play Leslie Mann's boyfriend for the Universal Pictures' tidbit set for July 31, 2009 release. If this story contains truth, it means the Australian actor will be sharing screen with comedians, Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen.
Bana recently can be seen starring as King Henry VIII alongside Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman in "The Other Boleyn Girl". His next movie project include "The Time Traveler's Wife" opposite Rachel McAdams and "Star Trek" with Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg and Zoe Saldana.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift