Snoop Dogg Works on a New Mixtape
Still working to finish his new record "Malice in Wonderland", Snoop Dogg already adds another project on his list. The rapper has stated to MTV that he will be making a new mixtape teaming up with DJ Drama. Confirming that news, Snoop said, "It's gonna be a mixtape with just me and Drama."
Snoop also revealed that the purpose of his mixtape is to bring it to its original roots because he feels that today's tapes are "losing their essence. Mixtapes means mixing, turntables, records. Not CDs, computers - you understand. Go back to the element of mixtapes where it all started, where it all began."
Previously Snoop has also revealed to the press some details about his upcoming LP. The rapper plans to make his new record sounds like composer Lalo Schirfin's music, saying, "He conducted some music for me that was so sinister, so evil, mean and dark. I just wanted to make a record like that. That's just the way I feel."
Before working on "Malice in Wonderland", which hasn't had a release date yet, the rapper has just dropped his ninth studio album "Ego Trippin'" on March 11. From that LP, he has already spawned four singles and the latest one is "My Medicine", which has a country vibe on it.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding