Lindsay Lohan to Launch Perfume Range
Is an actress and singer, Lindsay Lohan is looking forward to trademark her name to yet another product. She reportedly is planning to launch her own range of perfume just like what many of her fellow celebrities have done.
Has been considering the idea to launch her own range of scent for some time, Lindsay has revealed her fragrance is still in its early stages. Spilled the beans to The Sunday Times magazine, she was quoted as saying she's "sorta (sic) been experimenting" with different scents, but has come up with "this oil that I made up myself".
No words on what Lindsay will name her planned perfume range and the exact date when the scent will be released.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors