Lindsay Lohan to Launch Perfume Range
Is an actress and singer, Lindsay Lohan is looking forward to trademark her name to yet another product. She reportedly is planning to launch her own range of perfume just like what many of her fellow celebrities have done.
Has been considering the idea to launch her own range of scent for some time, Lindsay has revealed her fragrance is still in its early stages. Spilled the beans to The Sunday Times magazine, she was quoted as saying she's "sorta (sic) been experimenting" with different scents, but has come up with "this oil that I made up myself".
No words on what Lindsay will name her planned perfume range and the exact date when the scent will be released.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding