Lindsay Lohan to Launch Perfume Range
Is an actress and singer, Lindsay Lohan is looking forward to trademark her name to yet another product. She reportedly is planning to launch her own range of perfume just like what many of her fellow celebrities have done.
Has been considering the idea to launch her own range of scent for some time, Lindsay has revealed her fragrance is still in its early stages. Spilled the beans to The Sunday Times magazine, she was quoted as saying she's "sorta (sic) been experimenting" with different scents, but has come up with "this oil that I made up myself".
No words on what Lindsay will name her planned perfume range and the exact date when the scent will be released.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'