Lindsay Lohan to Launch Perfume Range
Is an actress and singer, Lindsay Lohan is looking forward to trademark her name to yet another product. She reportedly is planning to launch her own range of perfume just like what many of her fellow celebrities have done.
Has been considering the idea to launch her own range of scent for some time, Lindsay has revealed her fragrance is still in its early stages. Spilled the beans to The Sunday Times magazine, she was quoted as saying she's "sorta (sic) been experimenting" with different scents, but has come up with "this oil that I made up myself".
No words on what Lindsay will name her planned perfume range and the exact date when the scent will be released.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake