Lindsay Lohan to Launch Perfume Range
Is an actress and singer, Lindsay Lohan is looking forward to trademark her name to yet another product. She reportedly is planning to launch her own range of perfume just like what many of her fellow celebrities have done.
Has been considering the idea to launch her own range of scent for some time, Lindsay has revealed her fragrance is still in its early stages. Spilled the beans to The Sunday Times magazine, she was quoted as saying she's "sorta (sic) been experimenting" with different scents, but has come up with "this oil that I made up myself".
No words on what Lindsay will name her planned perfume range and the exact date when the scent will be released.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure