Missy Elliott to Change New Album's Title?
A new rumor regarding the title and release date of Missy Elliott's upcoming album has just surfaced in the media. After earlier reports said that Missy has decided to name her new LP "FANomenal", Rap-Up.com has claimed that the name will be changed into "Block Party".
Besides changing its album's title, the website also stated that the release date for the rapper's new record will also be pushed back from June 17 to sometime in September. Rap-up also revealed that it received the news from sources close to Missy, who told the site exclusively. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any official confirmation from the female rapper herself regarding the news.
Previously, it was Missy herself who already stated that "FANomenal" will be the title of her seventh studio album, saying that it was meant to be an appreciation of her fans' huge support for her. "There were so many fans and I decided I wanted to dedicate it to my fans and spell it with F-A-N, 'FANomenal'. I have had so many people sticking with Missy from day one. So this album is for them," she said.
On the new album, the "Work It" hit maker is working with lots of famous names on the music industry, such as Timbaland, T-Pain, Swizz Beatz and Ciara. Commenting about what would her new album be like, Missy said on an interview with the press that she will "always gonna take it as far left as possible without losing people or having them thinking we're on drugs."
More Missy Elliott News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign