Missy Elliott to Change New Album's Title?
A new rumor regarding the title and release date of Missy Elliott's upcoming album has just surfaced in the media. After earlier reports said that Missy has decided to name her new LP "FANomenal", Rap-Up.com has claimed that the name will be changed into "Block Party".
Besides changing its album's title, the website also stated that the release date for the rapper's new record will also be pushed back from June 17 to sometime in September. Rap-up also revealed that it received the news from sources close to Missy, who told the site exclusively. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any official confirmation from the female rapper herself regarding the news.
Previously, it was Missy herself who already stated that "FANomenal" will be the title of her seventh studio album, saying that it was meant to be an appreciation of her fans' huge support for her. "There were so many fans and I decided I wanted to dedicate it to my fans and spell it with F-A-N, 'FANomenal'. I have had so many people sticking with Missy from day one. So this album is for them," she said.
On the new album, the "Work It" hit maker is working with lots of famous names on the music industry, such as Timbaland, T-Pain, Swizz Beatz and Ciara. Commenting about what would her new album be like, Missy said on an interview with the press that she will "always gonna take it as far left as possible without losing people or having them thinking we're on drugs."
More Missy Elliott News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert