'Terminator Salvation' to Replace Kate Connor Depicter
Before the actors strike gets to be done and can potentially jeopardize the production of "Terminator Salvation" in the future, it seems that filmmakers behind the action thriller film series have taken preventive action. In the latest report concerning the fourth installment of the "Terminator" series once made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger, it is said that Warner Bros. Pictures have decided to find a replacement for Charlotte Gainsbourg.
The co-star of Cate Blanchett in "I'm Not There" is more likely to be replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard who is now in the state of negotiations for Gainsbourg's role. Slated to portray John Connor's wife, Kate, Gainsbourg had to bow out of the project for the reason of possible future scheduling conflict. Reportedly, if the actors strike is indeed taking place, the 36-year-old would be facing a clashing schedule between "Terminator Salvation" and a French comedy movie she is attached to.
"Terminator Salvation" has begun its production on May 5 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The first of three new "Terminator" movies will center its story around Marcus Wright set to be played by Sam Worthington, a stranger who conforms the future John Connor was raised to believe in. Unable to track his past other than his last memory of being on a death row, Wright teams up with Connor and goes on a journey that leads to the discovery of the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind. Starring Christian Bale, Anton Yelchin, Moon Bloodgood and Common, the movie is set to hit the big screen on May 22, 2009.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences