'Terminator Salvation' to Replace Kate Connor Depicter
Before the actors strike gets to be done and can potentially jeopardize the production of "Terminator Salvation" in the future, it seems that filmmakers behind the action thriller film series have taken preventive action. In the latest report concerning the fourth installment of the "Terminator" series once made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger, it is said that Warner Bros. Pictures have decided to find a replacement for Charlotte Gainsbourg.
The co-star of Cate Blanchett in "I'm Not There" is more likely to be replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard who is now in the state of negotiations for Gainsbourg's role. Slated to portray John Connor's wife, Kate, Gainsbourg had to bow out of the project for the reason of possible future scheduling conflict. Reportedly, if the actors strike is indeed taking place, the 36-year-old would be facing a clashing schedule between "Terminator Salvation" and a French comedy movie she is attached to.
"Terminator Salvation" has begun its production on May 5 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The first of three new "Terminator" movies will center its story around Marcus Wright set to be played by Sam Worthington, a stranger who conforms the future John Connor was raised to believe in. Unable to track his past other than his last memory of being on a death row, Wright teams up with Connor and goes on a journey that leads to the discovery of the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind. Starring Christian Bale, Anton Yelchin, Moon Bloodgood and Common, the movie is set to hit the big screen on May 22, 2009.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme