Tim McGraw Gave a Fan Birthday Gift at Concert
Country super star Tim McGraw showed that he has a great heart inside of him as the singer gave a special present for a kid's birthday. Tim surprised his 9-year-old fans by asking the boy to sing with him on stage at his recent gig on May 30.
The boy, Luke Wood, didn't expect that Tim would give such a treat to him. The kid was definitely happy because singing with the country star is his biggest dream, revealing that fact Luke's mom, Kendra, said, "My son Luke has been a fan since he was three-years-old and always has said that he was going to sing with Tim MCGraw someday."
Moreover, Kendra also explained that the whole event was purely accidental stating the whole thing was caused by her son's sign to Tim. Revealing the story, Kendra said, "He made a simple sign, 'Can I sing with you?' And brought it with us. I was completely shocked when Tim started singing 'Last Dollar (Fly Away)' and motioned for him to come forward. Before I knew it he was whisked on-stage, Tim handed him a mic and began singing with Luke."
Luke himself expressed his happiness to the press saying, "Not many people are going to do that. It's pretty awesome." The little boy then added, "It's just fun to feel like you're famous. I just don't get tired of it after two or three days. It's just an awesome feeling all around."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt