Tim McGraw Gave a Fan Birthday Gift at Concert
Country super star Tim McGraw showed that he has a great heart inside of him as the singer gave a special present for a kid's birthday. Tim surprised his 9-year-old fans by asking the boy to sing with him on stage at his recent gig on May 30.
The boy, Luke Wood, didn't expect that Tim would give such a treat to him. The kid was definitely happy because singing with the country star is his biggest dream, revealing that fact Luke's mom, Kendra, said, "My son Luke has been a fan since he was three-years-old and always has said that he was going to sing with Tim MCGraw someday."
Moreover, Kendra also explained that the whole event was purely accidental stating the whole thing was caused by her son's sign to Tim. Revealing the story, Kendra said, "He made a simple sign, 'Can I sing with you?' And brought it with us. I was completely shocked when Tim started singing 'Last Dollar (Fly Away)' and motioned for him to come forward. Before I knew it he was whisked on-stage, Tim handed him a mic and began singing with Luke."
Luke himself expressed his happiness to the press saying, "Not many people are going to do that. It's pretty awesome." The little boy then added, "It's just fun to feel like you're famous. I just don't get tired of it after two or three days. It's just an awesome feeling all around."
More Tim McGraw News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'