Tim McGraw Gave a Fan Birthday Gift at Concert
Country super star Tim McGraw showed that he has a great heart inside of him as the singer gave a special present for a kid's birthday. Tim surprised his 9-year-old fans by asking the boy to sing with him on stage at his recent gig on May 30.
The boy, Luke Wood, didn't expect that Tim would give such a treat to him. The kid was definitely happy because singing with the country star is his biggest dream, revealing that fact Luke's mom, Kendra, said, "My son Luke has been a fan since he was three-years-old and always has said that he was going to sing with Tim MCGraw someday."
Moreover, Kendra also explained that the whole event was purely accidental stating the whole thing was caused by her son's sign to Tim. Revealing the story, Kendra said, "He made a simple sign, 'Can I sing with you?' And brought it with us. I was completely shocked when Tim started singing 'Last Dollar (Fly Away)' and motioned for him to come forward. Before I knew it he was whisked on-stage, Tim handed him a mic and began singing with Luke."
Luke himself expressed his happiness to the press saying, "Not many people are going to do that. It's pretty awesome." The little boy then added, "It's just fun to feel like you're famous. I just don't get tired of it after two or three days. It's just an awesome feeling all around."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance