Tim McGraw Gave a Fan Birthday Gift at Concert
Country super star Tim McGraw showed that he has a great heart inside of him as the singer gave a special present for a kid's birthday. Tim surprised his 9-year-old fans by asking the boy to sing with him on stage at his recent gig on May 30.
The boy, Luke Wood, didn't expect that Tim would give such a treat to him. The kid was definitely happy because singing with the country star is his biggest dream, revealing that fact Luke's mom, Kendra, said, "My son Luke has been a fan since he was three-years-old and always has said that he was going to sing with Tim MCGraw someday."
Moreover, Kendra also explained that the whole event was purely accidental stating the whole thing was caused by her son's sign to Tim. Revealing the story, Kendra said, "He made a simple sign, 'Can I sing with you?' And brought it with us. I was completely shocked when Tim started singing 'Last Dollar (Fly Away)' and motioned for him to come forward. Before I knew it he was whisked on-stage, Tim handed him a mic and began singing with Luke."
Luke himself expressed his happiness to the press saying, "Not many people are going to do that. It's pretty awesome." The little boy then added, "It's just fun to feel like you're famous. I just don't get tired of it after two or three days. It's just an awesome feeling all around."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy