Miley Cyrus Trademarking Her Name for Clothing Line
Young and famous, Miley Cyrus knows best how to cash in on her popularity. In addition to a number of products she has endorsed, the young actress-singer has revealed her intention to launch her own clothing line.
"I would love to have my own clothing line because my style is different from a lot of people," so she stated about her planned-clothing line. "I like starting trends, but I also like to be comfortable. I like to be casual but cute and stylish at the same time."
Credited notable fashion designer Marc Jacobs as her favorite, Miley wants her line to look similar to his designs. "It's young and it is expensive and couture, but it's not totally unaffordable. It's more funky, and it looks like it just came of the runway, but it's still casual," so she said about her forthcoming fashion line.
No exact date has been made public on when Miley's fashion line will be launched.
In the meantime, Miley is busy filming the highly anticipated comedy-musical big screen flick, "Hannah Montana: The Movie," which is slated to hit the theaters May next year.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March