Miley Cyrus Trademarking Her Name for Clothing Line
Young and famous, Miley Cyrus knows best how to cash in on her popularity. In addition to a number of products she has endorsed, the young actress-singer has revealed her intention to launch her own clothing line.
"I would love to have my own clothing line because my style is different from a lot of people," so she stated about her planned-clothing line. "I like starting trends, but I also like to be comfortable. I like to be casual but cute and stylish at the same time."
Credited notable fashion designer Marc Jacobs as her favorite, Miley wants her line to look similar to his designs. "It's young and it is expensive and couture, but it's not totally unaffordable. It's more funky, and it looks like it just came of the runway, but it's still casual," so she said about her forthcoming fashion line.
No exact date has been made public on when Miley's fashion line will be launched.
In the meantime, Miley is busy filming the highly anticipated comedy-musical big screen flick, "Hannah Montana: The Movie," which is slated to hit the theaters May next year.
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video