British Singer M.I.A. Engaged to Wed
M.I.A. is off the single market. The British singer-songwriter is engaged to marry.
She made public her engagement to Benjamin Brewer, the son of Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr., during her concert at the Edmonton Event Centre Tuesday night, May 27. Didn't disclose more details about her engagement, M.I.A. according to a source in the know engaged to Benjamin last week.
Notwithstanding with the engagement confirmation, it is not yet known if a wedding date and venue have been set.
Professionally, M.I.A. is touring Canada in support of her 2007 CD "Kala." She recently also launched her eponymous fashion line, which was inspired by her becoming the model for fashion designer Marc Jacobs' spring 2008 collection.
Benjamin, as well, is known as one of the vocalists and guitarists of music group The Exit.
More M.I.A. News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival