British Singer M.I.A. Engaged to Wed
M.I.A. is off the single market. The British singer-songwriter is engaged to marry.
She made public her engagement to Benjamin Brewer, the son of Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr., during her concert at the Edmonton Event Centre Tuesday night, May 27. Didn't disclose more details about her engagement, M.I.A. according to a source in the know engaged to Benjamin last week.
Notwithstanding with the engagement confirmation, it is not yet known if a wedding date and venue have been set.
Professionally, M.I.A. is touring Canada in support of her 2007 CD "Kala." She recently also launched her eponymous fashion line, which was inspired by her becoming the model for fashion designer Marc Jacobs' spring 2008 collection.
Benjamin, as well, is known as one of the vocalists and guitarists of music group The Exit.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen