British Singer M.I.A. Engaged to Wed
M.I.A. is off the single market. The British singer-songwriter is engaged to marry.
She made public her engagement to Benjamin Brewer, the son of Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr., during her concert at the Edmonton Event Centre Tuesday night, May 27. Didn't disclose more details about her engagement, M.I.A. according to a source in the know engaged to Benjamin last week.
Notwithstanding with the engagement confirmation, it is not yet known if a wedding date and venue have been set.
Professionally, M.I.A. is touring Canada in support of her 2007 CD "Kala." She recently also launched her eponymous fashion line, which was inspired by her becoming the model for fashion designer Marc Jacobs' spring 2008 collection.
Benjamin, as well, is known as one of the vocalists and guitarists of music group The Exit.
More M.I.A. News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date