British Singer M.I.A. Engaged to Wed
M.I.A. is off the single market. The British singer-songwriter is engaged to marry.
She made public her engagement to Benjamin Brewer, the son of Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr., during her concert at the Edmonton Event Centre Tuesday night, May 27. Didn't disclose more details about her engagement, M.I.A. according to a source in the know engaged to Benjamin last week.
Notwithstanding with the engagement confirmation, it is not yet known if a wedding date and venue have been set.
Professionally, M.I.A. is touring Canada in support of her 2007 CD "Kala." She recently also launched her eponymous fashion line, which was inspired by her becoming the model for fashion designer Marc Jacobs' spring 2008 collection.
Benjamin, as well, is known as one of the vocalists and guitarists of music group The Exit.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show