Mother Approved Lindsay Lohan's Lesbian Relationship with Samantha Ronson
Momma gives her seal of approval. Dina Lohan gives the green light to her daughter Lindsay Lohan's relationship with Samantha Ronson.
Addressed on her daughter's alleged lesbian relationship with the DJ, Dina told OK! "If she's happy, I'm happy." She went on adding, "That's all I'll say. Samantha's great. I've known her and her family for ten years."
Dina, moreover, has also praised Samantha for accompanying Lindsay to the Century City Hospital Thursday, May 29 when she had asthma. "She's been flying around the world for five days. She was in Cannes. The temperature changes affect her breathing," Dina was quoted as saying. "Samantha is an angel."
Lindsay put herself on the center of media attention after some photos of her sharing an apparent lesbian kiss with Samantha emerged online. She was caught on camera hugging the out-lesbian DJ in an intimate way, putting her arms around her waist at a party on P. Diddy's yacht in Cannes on May 22.
Soon thereafter, a confirmation was issued by her father Michael Lohan who was quoted by US Weekly as saying his daughter's close relationship with Samantha "is evident to anyone with half a brain." "Just like the [topless] Marilyn Monroe spread, Linds is my daughter and there are just some things a father doesn't want to see or hear, regardless of whether they are true or false," so he stated.
A wedding speculation followed after that, claimed that Lindsay planned to make her union with Samantha official in a ceremony at Dolly Parton's theme park, Dollywood, this coming July. As for this one, there have yet words from Lindsay and her people.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics