Mother Approved Lindsay Lohan's Lesbian Relationship with Samantha Ronson
Momma gives her seal of approval. Dina Lohan gives the green light to her daughter Lindsay Lohan's relationship with Samantha Ronson.
Addressed on her daughter's alleged lesbian relationship with the DJ, Dina told OK! "If she's happy, I'm happy." She went on adding, "That's all I'll say. Samantha's great. I've known her and her family for ten years."
Dina, moreover, has also praised Samantha for accompanying Lindsay to the Century City Hospital Thursday, May 29 when she had asthma. "She's been flying around the world for five days. She was in Cannes. The temperature changes affect her breathing," Dina was quoted as saying. "Samantha is an angel."
Lindsay put herself on the center of media attention after some photos of her sharing an apparent lesbian kiss with Samantha emerged online. She was caught on camera hugging the out-lesbian DJ in an intimate way, putting her arms around her waist at a party on P. Diddy's yacht in Cannes on May 22.
Soon thereafter, a confirmation was issued by her father Michael Lohan who was quoted by US Weekly as saying his daughter's close relationship with Samantha "is evident to anyone with half a brain." "Just like the [topless] Marilyn Monroe spread, Linds is my daughter and there are just some things a father doesn't want to see or hear, regardless of whether they are true or false," so he stated.
A wedding speculation followed after that, claimed that Lindsay planned to make her union with Samantha official in a ceremony at Dolly Parton's theme park, Dollywood, this coming July. As for this one, there have yet words from Lindsay and her people.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'