Jack Black and Wife Tanya Haden Welcomed Second Son
Jack Black and his wife Tanya Haden have welcomed their second child, it's been reported. The actor-comedian shared the good news first to Entertainment Tonight, said the infant was born about a week ago.
The newborn baby, a son, was also named Jack. No other details of him being disclosed though.
About the new addition to his family, Jack Black was quoted by ET as saying, his new son was "fresh out of the oven."
Jack Black, 38, and his singer-musician wife Tanya, 37, have been married since March 2006. Their older son, Samuel Jason, is about to turn 2nd on June 10.
In the meantime, Jack Black is hard at work promoting his upcoming big screen movie, the animation-comedy-action "Kung Fu Panda" which is due to hit the theaters this coming Friday, June 6.
More Jack Black News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'