Jack Black and Wife Tanya Haden Welcomed Second Son
Jack Black and his wife Tanya Haden have welcomed their second child, it's been reported. The actor-comedian shared the good news first to Entertainment Tonight, said the infant was born about a week ago.
The newborn baby, a son, was also named Jack. No other details of him being disclosed though.
About the new addition to his family, Jack Black was quoted by ET as saying, his new son was "fresh out of the oven."
Jack Black, 38, and his singer-musician wife Tanya, 37, have been married since March 2006. Their older son, Samuel Jason, is about to turn 2nd on June 10.
In the meantime, Jack Black is hard at work promoting his upcoming big screen movie, the animation-comedy-action "Kung Fu Panda" which is due to hit the theaters this coming Friday, June 6.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers