Jack Black and Wife Tanya Haden Welcomed Second Son
Jack Black and his wife Tanya Haden have welcomed their second child, it's been reported. The actor-comedian shared the good news first to Entertainment Tonight, said the infant was born about a week ago.
The newborn baby, a son, was also named Jack. No other details of him being disclosed though.
About the new addition to his family, Jack Black was quoted by ET as saying, his new son was "fresh out of the oven."
Jack Black, 38, and his singer-musician wife Tanya, 37, have been married since March 2006. Their older son, Samuel Jason, is about to turn 2nd on June 10.
In the meantime, Jack Black is hard at work promoting his upcoming big screen movie, the animation-comedy-action "Kung Fu Panda" which is due to hit the theaters this coming Friday, June 6.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'