Jack Black and Wife Tanya Haden Welcomed Second Son
Jack Black and his wife Tanya Haden have welcomed their second child, it's been reported. The actor-comedian shared the good news first to Entertainment Tonight, said the infant was born about a week ago.
The newborn baby, a son, was also named Jack. No other details of him being disclosed though.
About the new addition to his family, Jack Black was quoted by ET as saying, his new son was "fresh out of the oven."
Jack Black, 38, and his singer-musician wife Tanya, 37, have been married since March 2006. Their older son, Samuel Jason, is about to turn 2nd on June 10.
In the meantime, Jack Black is hard at work promoting his upcoming big screen movie, the animation-comedy-action "Kung Fu Panda" which is due to hit the theaters this coming Friday, June 6.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'