Jack Black and Wife Tanya Haden Welcomed Second Son
Jack Black and his wife Tanya Haden have welcomed their second child, it's been reported. The actor-comedian shared the good news first to Entertainment Tonight, said the infant was born about a week ago.
The newborn baby, a son, was also named Jack. No other details of him being disclosed though.
About the new addition to his family, Jack Black was quoted by ET as saying, his new son was "fresh out of the oven."
Jack Black, 38, and his singer-musician wife Tanya, 37, have been married since March 2006. Their older son, Samuel Jason, is about to turn 2nd on June 10.
In the meantime, Jack Black is hard at work promoting his upcoming big screen movie, the animation-comedy-action "Kung Fu Panda" which is due to hit the theaters this coming Friday, June 6.
More Jack Black News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her