P. Diddy Wants Leona Lewis on His New Album
After Whitney Houston now P. Diddy has also joined the Leona Lewis fans club. The rapper stated to the press his admiration over the British pop sensation and also plans to collaborate with her on his new LP.
Diddy confirms his interest to Leona and praises the singer by telling the Daily Mirror, "I want that girl on my next album. I'm a huge fan. Not only is she so, so beautiful, she has a great voice." He also added that, "She is extremely talented, and it's great she's from England."
Moreover, Diddy also revealed that he has already had an idea for a new album and plans to take the "Bleeding Love" singer as a part of that project. "She has one of the best voices I've heard. I'm already thinking about my next album and definitely want to make it work, so she's on it. I had Christina Aguilera on my last album, but it's all about Leona Lewis on my next," Diddy said.
Beside his album project, the rapper is also preparing to work on a new program collaborating with MTV. The show will be a new version of his "Making The Band" reality program and it will be titled "Making the Rock Band". Just like its title this time Diddy will be looking to form a rock band rather than an R 'n B group.
Meanwhile, beside an offer from Diddy, previously Leona herself reportedly has also been approached by Whitney. Reports said that in a bid to mark her comeback to the music scene, the "I Will Always Love You" singer planned to do a duet with the English pop star.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed