Several 'Transformers' Original Cast Indeed Return for Sequel
On Wednesday, May 28, rumor about the joining of "The Office" star Rainn Wilson to the cast of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" has been confirmed. Less than a day from the outing of the news, a new report allegedly affirming the return of some "Transformers" thesps has come out online.
In their latest article discussing the Michael Bay's follow-up film, Latino Review suggested that Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and John Turturro are indeed going to reprise their roles in the sequel of the hit action movie. If the story is true, the trio will be joining other original cast Shia LaBeouf and Tyrese Gibson who have justified their returns earlier.
Though the storyline of the second movie about the war between transforming robots has yet to be unearthed, it is safe to say that LaBeouf's character, Sam Witwicky, has graduated from high school and now is attending college. The film has began shooting in Los Angeles and the principal photography will also be taking place in Pennsylvania and overseas. It is scheduled for June 26, 2009 release.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas