Several 'Transformers' Original Cast Indeed Return for Sequel
On Wednesday, May 28, rumor about the joining of "The Office" star Rainn Wilson to the cast of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" has been confirmed. Less than a day from the outing of the news, a new report allegedly affirming the return of some "Transformers" thesps has come out online.
In their latest article discussing the Michael Bay's follow-up film, Latino Review suggested that Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and John Turturro are indeed going to reprise their roles in the sequel of the hit action movie. If the story is true, the trio will be joining other original cast Shia LaBeouf and Tyrese Gibson who have justified their returns earlier.
Though the storyline of the second movie about the war between transforming robots has yet to be unearthed, it is safe to say that LaBeouf's character, Sam Witwicky, has graduated from high school and now is attending college. The film has began shooting in Los Angeles and the principal photography will also be taking place in Pennsylvania and overseas. It is scheduled for June 26, 2009 release.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service