Britney Spears Heading for Broadway, Tipped to Play in the Stage Version of 'Grease'
Got positive reviews for her starring role on the TV sitcom "How I Met Your Mother", Britney Spears is attempting to go to a higher level. She, as claimed by various media reports, is heading for Broadway, being tipped for a role in the stage version of "Grease".
Spears is said to be still in talks to take part in the hit musical "Grease." "The producers were bouncing around the idea of casting Britney in the role of Sandy," British newspaper Metro quoted a source as saying. "They're recasting the roles in July and they thought that Britney looked like a Sandy. She would be terrific."
No words just yet on when the deal will be finalized.
In other Britney news, she reportedly has started the recording of new materials for her upcoming LP, the follow up of her latest one "Blackout".
Has been working hard at her forthcoming effort, Britney already got praise from J.R. Rotem who said, "She's great. She's like a master at what she does. She's a lot more experienced than most people. She just has the 'it' factor that not every artist has. So it's always nice to work with her."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick