Britney Spears Heading for Broadway, Tipped to Play in the Stage Version of 'Grease'
Got positive reviews for her starring role on the TV sitcom "How I Met Your Mother", Britney Spears is attempting to go to a higher level. She, as claimed by various media reports, is heading for Broadway, being tipped for a role in the stage version of "Grease".
Spears is said to be still in talks to take part in the hit musical "Grease." "The producers were bouncing around the idea of casting Britney in the role of Sandy," British newspaper Metro quoted a source as saying. "They're recasting the roles in July and they thought that Britney looked like a Sandy. She would be terrific."
No words just yet on when the deal will be finalized.
In other Britney news, she reportedly has started the recording of new materials for her upcoming LP, the follow up of her latest one "Blackout".
Has been working hard at her forthcoming effort, Britney already got praise from J.R. Rotem who said, "She's great. She's like a master at what she does. She's a lot more experienced than most people. She just has the 'it' factor that not every artist has. So it's always nice to work with her."
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo