Jonas Brothers Pick 'Burnin' Up' as First Single
Preparing the release of their new album "A Little Bit Longer", the Jonas Brothers have confirmed the lead single to be spawned from the band's upcoming set. The trio have picked the track "Burnin' Up" to lead the album's promotion and planned to officially drop it via radio outlets on June 20.
Beside "Burnin' Up", the band actually already have three other songs that they have debuted recently. Those singles are "Little Bit Longer", "Pushing Me Away" and "We Rock". The first two songs have been sung along with "Burnin' Up" at their recent tour, while the last song was released as the first single for the soundtrack of Disney-channel movie "Camp Rock".
The Brothers' new studio album itself planned to hit the stores on Augustus 12 and it is being produced by John Fields. It seems that the work for the new set is almost done since the recording for it has actually started last fall during the band's tour. In support of the new LP, the pop rock act planned to hit the road starting on June 4.
Meanwhile, just before the teen pop rock band release their new studio set, fans can first purchase the "Camp Rock" soundtrack on June 17 and check out the band's "We Rock" track. The song is currently become a hit as it debuted at #1 on the Billboard 100 chart this week.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation