Nicole Kidman Expecting a Boy
A claim has just emerged that Nicole Kidman is pregnant with a baby boy. Quoted a source close to the movie beauty, gossip blogger Perez Hilton announced Wednesday, May 28 it can "reveal exclusively" a baby boy is on the way for the Academy Award-winning actress and her country singer husband Keith Urban.
"The Australian actress is expecting a boy," so it was written on Perez's site. "Congrats to her and dad-to-be Keith Urban!"
Nicole and Keith were walking the red carpet in Las Vegas for the annual Academy of Country Music Awards last week when they were asked on the sex of their upcoming baby. The celebrity couple declined to comment though, mentioned they knew the sex of the baby but won't make it public.
Nicole confirmed through her publicist in early January that she and Keith were expecting their first child together. It's been speculated that she's due to give birth July later this year.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle