Nicole Kidman Expecting a Boy
A claim has just emerged that Nicole Kidman is pregnant with a baby boy. Quoted a source close to the movie beauty, gossip blogger Perez Hilton announced Wednesday, May 28 it can "reveal exclusively" a baby boy is on the way for the Academy Award-winning actress and her country singer husband Keith Urban.
"The Australian actress is expecting a boy," so it was written on Perez's site. "Congrats to her and dad-to-be Keith Urban!"
Nicole and Keith were walking the red carpet in Las Vegas for the annual Academy of Country Music Awards last week when they were asked on the sex of their upcoming baby. The celebrity couple declined to comment though, mentioned they knew the sex of the baby but won't make it public.
Nicole confirmed through her publicist in early January that she and Keith were expecting their first child together. It's been speculated that she's due to give birth July later this year.
More Nicole Kidman News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video