Nicole Kidman Expecting a Boy
A claim has just emerged that Nicole Kidman is pregnant with a baby boy. Quoted a source close to the movie beauty, gossip blogger Perez Hilton announced Wednesday, May 28 it can "reveal exclusively" a baby boy is on the way for the Academy Award-winning actress and her country singer husband Keith Urban.
"The Australian actress is expecting a boy," so it was written on Perez's site. "Congrats to her and dad-to-be Keith Urban!"
Nicole and Keith were walking the red carpet in Las Vegas for the annual Academy of Country Music Awards last week when they were asked on the sex of their upcoming baby. The celebrity couple declined to comment though, mentioned they knew the sex of the baby but won't make it public.
Nicole confirmed through her publicist in early January that she and Keith were expecting their first child together. It's been speculated that she's due to give birth July later this year.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard