Nicole Kidman Expecting a Boy
A claim has just emerged that Nicole Kidman is pregnant with a baby boy. Quoted a source close to the movie beauty, gossip blogger Perez Hilton announced Wednesday, May 28 it can "reveal exclusively" a baby boy is on the way for the Academy Award-winning actress and her country singer husband Keith Urban.
"The Australian actress is expecting a boy," so it was written on Perez's site. "Congrats to her and dad-to-be Keith Urban!"
Nicole and Keith were walking the red carpet in Las Vegas for the annual Academy of Country Music Awards last week when they were asked on the sex of their upcoming baby. The celebrity couple declined to comment though, mentioned they knew the sex of the baby but won't make it public.
Nicole confirmed through her publicist in early January that she and Keith were expecting their first child together. It's been speculated that she's due to give birth July later this year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group