Nicole Kidman Expecting a Boy
A claim has just emerged that Nicole Kidman is pregnant with a baby boy. Quoted a source close to the movie beauty, gossip blogger Perez Hilton announced Wednesday, May 28 it can "reveal exclusively" a baby boy is on the way for the Academy Award-winning actress and her country singer husband Keith Urban.
"The Australian actress is expecting a boy," so it was written on Perez's site. "Congrats to her and dad-to-be Keith Urban!"
Nicole and Keith were walking the red carpet in Las Vegas for the annual Academy of Country Music Awards last week when they were asked on the sex of their upcoming baby. The celebrity couple declined to comment though, mentioned they knew the sex of the baby but won't make it public.
Nicole confirmed through her publicist in early January that she and Keith were expecting their first child together. It's been speculated that she's due to give birth July later this year.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie