Jonas Brothers' Behind-the-Scenes Book to Be Released This Fall
Jonas Brothers have become the other Disney stars who are expanding their empire with a planned-book in addition to fellow Disney star Miley Cyrus who's been confirmed late last month to have signed a seven-figure book deal to write a tell-all memoir. The chart-topping trio have signed their first ever book deal with Disney Book Group, it's been reported.
Jeanne Mosure, the senior vice president and global publisher of Disney Publishing Worldwide, confirmed Thursday, May 29 the Disney Book Group will be publishing an exclusive behind-the-scenes book from the chart-topping band on tour. The book will consist of never-before-seen photos and some very exclusive commentaries.
"We have such an amazing time performing at our concerts, and to be able to chronicle all of the fun for our fans and readers is just incredible for us," the brothers said about their highly anticipated book. "We hope our fans get to relive our shows and discover things they haven't seen before through our book."
The as yet untitled book is said to give fans a backstage glimpse at Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. It is slated to hit the market in fall 2008, with Disney Book Group has acquired world rights for the title.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers