Ashlee Simpson Takes Hubby's Name, Becomes Ashlee Wentz
Forget the baby bump, Ashlee Simpson has just made public another new confirmation, a name change. Wed her longtime boyfriend Pete Wentz in a top secret wedding at the Encino home of her parents on May 17, Ashlee is legally a Wentz.
The pop artist has confirmed she's taken her rocker hubby's name and become Ashlee Wentz in private while would be professionally known as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz. The name change was first made public by People on Wednesday, May 28.
"I think that that's something that a woman should do when they're marrying a man," so she said. "It's a tradition that I think is a great tradition."
Commenting on his wife's name change, Wentz admitted he was flattered. "Oh man, I was like upgrade me! You know what I'm saying? The Wentz family, our Christmas card just got upgraded!" he revealed. "It feels insane. It feels unreal."
He furthermore claimed that he left the name change decision to Ashlee, saying "These decisions with Ashlee and her name are all completely up to Ashlee. I want her to do these kinds of things the way she wants to do them."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly