Got Milk? Campaign for 'Dark Knight' Superhero
Have you ever wonder whether any superheroes drink milk as well? Throughout the years, "Got Milk" advertising campaign have collaborated with many iconic characters, including Superman, Spider-Man, Hulk, to promote the purchase of cow's milk in America. And now the list of superheroes giving their support in the milk ad will be made merrier with the involvement of "The Dark Knight" superhero, Batman.
In the latest "Got Milk?" campaign from Body by Milk, the fully suited and armed Batman poses with the famous milk mustache. Through which he helps to encourage people to drink low fat or fat free milk for re-energizing. The ads itself picks up the catchy tagline, "Others reload. Batman refuels". Additionally, on the campaign site, "Dark Knight" fans could get a new widget, wallpaper and icon. They also can watch trailer of the highly anticipated Christopher Nolan's action movie as well as get a chance to appear in a Batman comic book by DC Comics.
By entering the sweepstakes, fans would get an opportunity to be in an upcoming Batman comic book. The lucky fan winning the contest will not only be drawn in the comic book alongside the iconic crime fighter, but he or she will also receive the framed, signed original artwork and 50 copies of the comic. Aside from the ultimate winner, 15 other chosen contestants will get a special Batman prize from Mattel. The information about the sweepstakes can be read at Body by Milk.
"Dark Knight" starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhaal follows once again the fictional superhero as he faces the psychotic criminal, Joker, that pushes him to the edge of darkness. The Warner Bros. Pictures will be coming into theaters on July 18.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'