Got Milk? Campaign for 'Dark Knight' Superhero
Have you ever wonder whether any superheroes drink milk as well? Throughout the years, "Got Milk" advertising campaign have collaborated with many iconic characters, including Superman, Spider-Man, Hulk, to promote the purchase of cow's milk in America. And now the list of superheroes giving their support in the milk ad will be made merrier with the involvement of "The Dark Knight" superhero, Batman.
In the latest "Got Milk?" campaign from Body by Milk, the fully suited and armed Batman poses with the famous milk mustache. Through which he helps to encourage people to drink low fat or fat free milk for re-energizing. The ads itself picks up the catchy tagline, "Others reload. Batman refuels". Additionally, on the campaign site, "Dark Knight" fans could get a new widget, wallpaper and icon. They also can watch trailer of the highly anticipated Christopher Nolan's action movie as well as get a chance to appear in a Batman comic book by DC Comics.
By entering the sweepstakes, fans would get an opportunity to be in an upcoming Batman comic book. The lucky fan winning the contest will not only be drawn in the comic book alongside the iconic crime fighter, but he or she will also receive the framed, signed original artwork and 50 copies of the comic. Aside from the ultimate winner, 15 other chosen contestants will get a special Batman prize from Mattel. The information about the sweepstakes can be read at Body by Milk.
"Dark Knight" starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhaal follows once again the fictional superhero as he faces the psychotic criminal, Joker, that pushes him to the edge of darkness. The Warner Bros. Pictures will be coming into theaters on July 18.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?