Jessica Simpson Releases New Single 'Come On Over'
Jessica Simpson is getting serious to get her musical career back on track and drop a new album soon after releasing "A Public Affair" in 2006. As a start for her upcoming LP, Jessica has just sent out her new song "Come On Over" via radio stations on May 27.
The song, which is being set as the first single from the upcoming album, is an up-tempo country track. It definitely represents the direction for the pop singer's upcoming album which is a country record.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album itself hasn't had any details about its exact release date and title, but reports suggested that the record will drop later this year. To release her new LP the singer has signed a deal with the Nashville division of Columbia Records and it will be produced by John Rich.
Moreover, confirming her transformation from pop singer to country singer, previously her father who is also her manager, Joe, spoke to the press saying, "Everything in our business is about beats and I think she really wants to sing, and country music still believes in that. She's a singer from top to bottom. And everything in the music business, especially pop music, has moved away from singers. And I think country is the the only pure, storytelling kind of genre left."
Jessica Simpson's "Come On Over" Audio:
More Jessica Simpson News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too