Jessica Simpson Releases New Single 'Come On Over'
Jessica Simpson is getting serious to get her musical career back on track and drop a new album soon after releasing "A Public Affair" in 2006. As a start for her upcoming LP, Jessica has just sent out her new song "Come On Over" via radio stations on May 27.
The song, which is being set as the first single from the upcoming album, is an up-tempo country track. It definitely represents the direction for the pop singer's upcoming album which is a country record.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album itself hasn't had any details about its exact release date and title, but reports suggested that the record will drop later this year. To release her new LP the singer has signed a deal with the Nashville division of Columbia Records and it will be produced by John Rich.
Moreover, confirming her transformation from pop singer to country singer, previously her father who is also her manager, Joe, spoke to the press saying, "Everything in our business is about beats and I think she really wants to sing, and country music still believes in that. She's a singer from top to bottom. And everything in the music business, especially pop music, has moved away from singers. And I think country is the the only pure, storytelling kind of genre left."
Jessica Simpson's "Come On Over" Audio:
More Jessica Simpson News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert