Eva Longoria Pulled Counter and Drive-Thru Duty at Wendy's Restaurant in Texas
Eva Longoria was back to where she used to be, temporarily. The actress has on Tuesday, May 27 pulled counter and drive-thru duty at a Wendy's in her hometown of Corpus Christi, Texas, to help kick off the fast-food chain's upcoming Father's Day Frosty Weekend.
Eva, according to the Corpus Christi Caller-Times' online edition, used to work at Wendy's from 1991 to 1994. It was not surprising then that she looked like an expert in handing out orders; hamburgers, milk shakes and fries over the counter and through the window of the drive-thru to the astonishment of customers.
Father's Day Frosty Weekend, which is celebrated from June 14 to 15, is an event that donates 50 cents for every Frosty sold to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and its signature program Wendy's Wonderful Kids, both of which benefit children in the nation's foster care system.
According to press reports, the goal of the Father's Day Frosty Weekend is "to raise more than $1.3 million for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and the Wendy's Wonderful Kids Foundation."
The Celebrity-gossip.net obtained some of the photos of Eva while she was on duty at Wendy's.
More Eva Longoria News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna