Eva Longoria Pulled Counter and Drive-Thru Duty at Wendy's Restaurant in Texas
Eva Longoria was back to where she used to be, temporarily. The actress has on Tuesday, May 27 pulled counter and drive-thru duty at a Wendy's in her hometown of Corpus Christi, Texas, to help kick off the fast-food chain's upcoming Father's Day Frosty Weekend.
Eva, according to the Corpus Christi Caller-Times' online edition, used to work at Wendy's from 1991 to 1994. It was not surprising then that she looked like an expert in handing out orders; hamburgers, milk shakes and fries over the counter and through the window of the drive-thru to the astonishment of customers.
Father's Day Frosty Weekend, which is celebrated from June 14 to 15, is an event that donates 50 cents for every Frosty sold to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and its signature program Wendy's Wonderful Kids, both of which benefit children in the nation's foster care system.
According to press reports, the goal of the Father's Day Frosty Weekend is "to raise more than $1.3 million for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and the Wendy's Wonderful Kids Foundation."
The Celebrity-gossip.net obtained some of the photos of Eva while she was on duty at Wendy's.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked